Media & Entertainment has become one of Georgia’s fastest-growing sectors.
The TAG Media & Entertainment Society helps companies and tech leaders embrace the latest trends in this vibrant arena. Programs and events hosted by this society cover a range of hot topics, from Esports and Gaming to Film and Digital trends.
The TAG M&E Society, comprised of Georgia’s top media and entertainment companies, is building a vibrant lineup of events and programs for 2022. For more information, contact Rebecca Markusson at email@example.com.
Events On Demand
Media & Entertainment Society Board
SVP & GM
VP Distribution Partner Operations
Brennen Sheridan Dicker
Executive Director at Creative Media Industries Institute
Director of Creative Industry Partnerships
Chief Innovation Officer
Vice President, Digital Content Studio
Marketing GTM Strategy & Sales Enablement
Managing Director ATL Innovation Hub
Society Committee Members
- Langston Bates, Honeywell
- Kayla Binley, Kforce
- Bryan Champ, Cox
- Beau Crawford, Accenture
- Teresa Edwards, WarnerBros. Discovery – Society Marketing & Membership Lead
- Steve Fall, Cox Automotive
- Blake Friedman, Cox Communications
- Mary Blythe Flury, Cox Media – Society Quarterly Events Lead
- Neal Gamradt, WarnerBros. Discovery
- Chelsea George, Cox Media
- Brad Grant, WarnerBros. Discovery
- Braschelle Ireland, Cox Media
- Dan Israel, Cox Automotive
- Heather King, Cox Media
- Tammy Lambert, WarnerBros. Discovery
- Sarah Olsen, Cox Communications
- Paul Paridy, Cox Automotive
- Matt Sabath, Cox
- Byron Saltysiak, WarnerBros. Discovery
- Michael Schultz, Cox Media
- Susy Schwede, Cox Media – Society Annual Summit Lead
- Ryan Tabor, Cox Media
- Arthur Tompkins, Cox Media
- Milan Vallecha, Accenture
- Rachael Wallace, Kforce
Recent Media & Entertainment News
Celebrating 15 Years of Connecting Founders and Funders, Venture Atlanta Moves FORWARD With Its 2022 Lineup of Most Innovative Tech Companies
Southeast’s leading VC conference announces 85 presenting/showcase companies and 90+ event sponsors.
TriNet Announces Enrich™
TriNet, a leading provider of comprehensive HR for SMBs announced the launch of Enrich™, a revolutionary product line that will allow its customers to expand the benefits they offer their employees. Enrich Access will allow TriNet customers to offer tax-free travel reimbursements to their employees for medical care received far from their home. Enrich Adopt will allow TriNet customers to offer their employees tax-favored reimbursements for expenses incurred during the adoption process.
TCSG Students win National Technology Awards!
SkillsUSA Georgia Postsecondary participated in the SkillsUSA National Leadership and Skills Conference on June 20-24, 2022 at the Georgia World Congress Center. The first in-person national conference since 2019, students from across the country competed in a variety of competition areas to showcase their skills. Business and industry professionals served as judges who selected the best in each contest and Georgia Postsecondary landed in the top 5 in every technology related contest!