Media & Entertainment has become one of Georgia’s fastest-growing sectors.
The TAG Media & Entertainment Society helps companies and tech leaders embrace the latest trends in this vibrant arena. Programs and events hosted by this society cover a range of hot topics, from Esports and Gaming to Film and Digital trends.
The TAG M&E Society, comprised of Georgia’s top media and entertainment companies, is building a vibrant lineup of events and programs for 2023. For more information, contact Jessica Harris at email@example.com.
New… Now… Next…
Media & Entertainment events
Events On Demand
Media & Entertainment Society Board
VP Distribution Partner Operations
Brennen Sheridan Dicker
Executive Director at Creative Media Industries Institute
Mary Blythe Flury
Director of Creative Industry Partnerships
Vice President, Digital Content Studio
Marketing GTM Strategy & Sales Enablement
Managing Director ATL Innovation Hub
Society Committee Members
- Langston Bates, Honeywell
- Kayla Binley, Kforce
- Bryan Champ, Cox
- Beau Crawford, Accenture
- Teresa Edwards, WarnerBros. Discovery – Society Marketing & Membership Lead
- Steve Fall, Cox Automotive
- Blake Friedman, Cox Communications
- Neal Gamradt, WarnerBros. Discovery
- Chelsea George, Cox Media
- Brad Grant, WarnerBros. Discovery
- Braschelle Ireland, Cox Media
- Dan Israel, Cox Automotive
- Heather King, Cox Media
- Tammy Lambert, WarnerBros. Discovery
- Sarah Olsen, Cox Communications
- Paul Paridy, Cox Automotive
- Matt Sabath, Cox
- Byron Saltysiak, WarnerBros. Discovery
- Michael Schultz, Cox Media
- Susy Schwede, Cox Media – Society Annual Summit Lead
- Ryan Tabor, Cox Media
- Arthur Tompkins, Cox Media
- Milan Vallecha, Accenture
- Rachael Wallace, Kforce
Recent Media & Entertainment News
Comcast Names Melinda Little Vice President of Government and Regulatory Affairs
Comcast announced today that Melinda Little has been named Vice President of Government and Regulatory Affairs for the company’s ‘Big South’ region. She will be based in Atlanta, and report to Jason Gumbs, Regional SVP for Comcast.
ATDC Congratulates 15 Portfolio Companies Selected for Venture Atlanta 2022
Four ATDC companies will present as Early-Stage Venture attendees and one will present as a Growth-Stage Venture.
Comcast Names Toni Murphy Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing at Company’s Central Division Headquarters
Comcast has announced the appointment of Toni Murphy as its new Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing at its Central Division Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. In this role, Murphy will lead the Division’s sales and marketing functions, including overseeing brand and product marketing, sales and customer retention strategies for Comcast’s largest operating Division that spans 12 states.