C-Level forum to scale companies: Venture Capital, Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Alliances
Over the past 10 years, Georgia companies have: raised $8.8 Billion in Venture Capital; $1.8 Billion in 2019 alone; attracted over $100 Billion in Private Equity; and transacted nearly $200 Billion in M&A deals. Learn More
- Provide a Forum for Industry thought Leaders to share the latest real-world insights and best-practices in the implementation of corporate development strategies and initiatives.
- Career Development and networking opportunities with like-minded business professionals.
- Enterprise & Startup Executives responsible for: Corporate Development, Strategy & Planning, Partnerships & Alliances and Legal & Regulatory.
- Professional Services firms: Attorneys, Business Brokers, Investment Bankers, M&A Advisors and Management Consultants.
TAG Corporate Development was created by senior Industry leaders from IBM Corp. and Morris, Manning & Martin LLP, one of the leading technology law firms in the country.
Featured C-Level speakers: Chairman IBM Global Acquisitions Committee (NYSE: IBM); CEO AT&T Intellectual Property (NYSE: T); CEO SecureWorks (NASDAQ: SCWX); CEO Paymetric (NYSE: VNTV); CEO Kabbage (SoftBank); CFO EarthLink (NASDAQ: ELNK); COO The Weather Company (NYSE: IBM); CSO Assurant (NYSE: AIZ); President Sprint (NYSE: S); President Aflac Ventures (NYSE: AFL); MD Intel Capital (NASDAQ: INTC); MD Hewlett Packard Ventures (NYSE: HPQ); MD UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund (NYSE: UPS); Georgia Secretary of State (Georgia); CEO Metro Atlanta Chamber (MAC); President Atlanta Technology Angels (ATA).
Corporate Development Society Board
Recent Corporate Development News
Synergis wins Best of Staffing
Synergis HR has been named Best in Staffing for the seventh year in a row.
Here are some highlights from our results:
Some highlights from Synergis’ survey results this year include:
• Synergis received scores of 9 or 10 out of 10 from 68% of their clients, significantly higher than the industry’s average of 38%.
• Synergis received scores of 9 or 10 out of 10 from 85.9% of their talent, significantly higher than the industry’s average of 40%.
James Phillips Joins Rev.io as Chief Technology Officer
Phillips Will Lead Rev.io’s Technology Team with a Focus on Infrastructure and Data Modernization.