C-Level forum to scale companies: Venture Capital, Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Alliances
TAG’s Corporate Development Society provides a dedicated forum and series of programs where corporate & tech leaders and investors discuss current insights and best-practices to:
- Improve company financial perfomance
- Reach a greater level of organizational efficiency
- Create opportunities to increase company value and market competitiveness
Georgia Startup Stats
Georgia startup companies raised a record-setting $3.4B in 2021, with Fintech the #1 sector for the 3rd year in a row (highest dollar amount) and SaaS a close 2nd (highest number of deals completed). Learn More
- Enterprise & Startup Executives responsible for: Corporate Development, Strategy & Planning, Partnerships & Alliances and Legal & Regulatory.
- F1000 executives focused on strategies to structure strategic tech company partnerships
- Investors – Private Equity, Growth and Venture Funding
- Professional services firms: Attorneys, Business Brokers, Investment Bankers, M&A Advisors, and Management Consultants
TAG Corporate Development was created by senior Industry leaders from IBM Corp. and Morris, Manning & Martin LLP, one of the leading technology law firms in the country.
Follow us on social media:
Featured C-Level speakers: ParkMobile; NCR; Chairman IBM Global Acquisitions Committee (NYSE: IBM); CEO AT&T Intellectual Property (NYSE: T); CEO SecureWorks (NASDAQ: SCWX); CEO Paymetric (NYSE: VNTV); CEO Kabbage (SoftBank); CFO EarthLink (NASDAQ: ELNK); COO The Weather Company (NYSE: IBM); CSO Assurant (NYSE: AIZ); President Sprint (NYSE: S); President Aflac Ventures (NYSE: AFL); MD Intel Capital (NASDAQ: INTC); MD Hewlett Packard Ventures (NYSE: HPQ); MD UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund (NYSE: UPS); Georgia Secretary of State (Georgia); CEO Metro Atlanta Chamber (MAC); President Atlanta Technology Angels (ATA).
Corporate Development Society Board
Society Vice Chair
Society Finance Lead
Society Marketing Lead
Society Sponsorship Co-Lead
Society Sponsorship Co-Lead
Society Programs Lead and Society Past Chair
Morgan Walsh Phillips
Recent Corporate Development News
Comcast Names Julia Ayers Vice President of State Government For Georgia, South Carolina
Comcast announced that Julia Ayers has joined the Central Division Government Affairs team as Vice President of State Government Affairs for Georgia and South Carolina. In her role, Julia will advance Comcast’s legislative efforts, expand partnerships with elected leaders and government officials and enhance advocacy efforts to support the business.
ATDC Congratulates 15 Portfolio Companies Selected for Venture Atlanta 2022
Four ATDC companies will present as Early-Stage Venture attendees and one will present as a Growth-Stage Venture.