Supporting TAG and the TAG Education Collaborative (TAG-Ed).
We’ll be back this fall for our 16th annual TAGit golf tournament. This sell-out event funds to the TAG Education Collaborative by giving more than $200,000 in scholarships to assist high school students in pursuing technology careers since its inception.
We hope that you will support TAG and the TAG Education Collaborative by coming out and networking with some of the state’s most well-known C-Level Executives while playing in the state’s most prestigious golf tournament for technology stakeholders. This event will surely sell-out, so reserve your spot today!
- Check-in will be open at 10:00am in the lobby.
- Lunch will be served from 10:30am-12:00pm
- A Putting Contest will be held before the tournament.
- 12:30pm is the shotgun start. Play will be in Shamble Format.
- Drink Stations and Beverage Carts will be located on the courses providing snacks and drinks to the golfers.
- Forecaddies will be assigned to all foursomes, depending on availability. They will be assigned based on sponsorship level and past tournament participation.
- Special contests on the course include: Longest Drive, Closest-to-the-Pin and Hole-in-One. A Putting Contest will take place before the tournament as well as a Chipping Contest.
- Trophies will be presented for all players in 1st and 2nd low net and low gross for both courses. The corporate cup will be presented to the winning corporate team. Prizes will be given to contest winners as well.
- Hors d’ oeuvres and cocktails will be served on the Event Lawn following golf. Golfers will be joined by TAG’s Board of Directors and event sponsors.