Supporting TAG and the TAG Education Collaborative (TAG-Ed).
We’ll be back this fall for our 16th annual TAGit golf tournament. This sell-out event funds to the TAG Education Collaborative by giving more than $200,000 in scholarships to assist high school students in pursuing technology careers since its inception.
We hope that you will support TAG and the TAG Education Collaborative by coming out and networking with some of the state’s most well-known C-Level Executives while playing in the state’s most prestigious golf tournament for technology stakeholders. This event will surely sell-out, so reserve your spot today!
- Check-in will be open at 30 minutes prior to your tee time in the lobby.
- Lunch/Breakfast will be served at check-in
- A Putting Contest will be held before the tournament.
- Tee times begin at 8:30 AM.
- Drink Stations and Beverage Carts will be located on the courses providing snacks and drinks to the golfers.
- Special contests on the course include: Closest-to-the-Pin. A Putting Contest will take place before the tournament.
- Trophies will be presented for all players in 1st and 2nd low net and low gross for both courses. The corporate cup will be presented to the winning corporate team. Prizes will be given to contest winners as well.
- Virtual Awards event on September 17th.
Health & Safety Measures
Health and Safety for our participants and sponsors is a Top Priority
Providing a safe and fun environment is a top priority for this event. We are all cognizant of COVID-19 and the preventative measures required and TAG has worked with Cherokee Town & Country Club, so participants and sponsors have fun in a healthy environment.
- Each participate and sponsor will be asked to participate in routine health screening including a temperature check and Q&A regarding wellness and travel to and from high risk areas over past 14 days
- All carts will be disinfected before play
Protection and Preparation
- Masks will be available for participant and sponsors
- Hand sanitizer will be included in each cart
- Cherokee Town & Country Club staff will always wear masks
- Cadies will wear masks
- Players will clean their own balls and towels will be provided for each participant
- Club house and restrooms will be sanitized at least once an hour. Hand sanitizer will be available around the clubhouse
Reception and Hospitality
- Participants will be given tee time starts ensuring limited gathering at reception and on the course
- Breakfast and/or lunch boxes will be provided in participant carts based upon tee time
- Staff will provide drinks and draft and water stations throughout the course
- Virtual reception and awards program will follow the tournament
Guests and Spectators
- Guest and spectators will be limited to TAG staff and Cherokee Town & Country Club participants on the day of play
TAG and Cherokee Town & Country Club will continue to assess health and safety measure to ensure the highest standards are in place for this event. As required measures will be updated.