Welcome! Bienvenue! Merhaba! Huan yin! Rekhim itegez! Mwabonwa! Foon ying! Va'ohtama! Vítejte! Nayak! Velkommen! Iiwy! Willkommen! Kalos orisate! Swaagatam! Tuaj los! Benvenuto! Karibu! Yo koso! Ukenereri! Velkomen! Yin dee! Foon ying! Ukwemukela!
TAG International Business helps to facilitate vital economic development platforms between the Technology Association of Georgia and the Georgia international business community.
A seasoned board of volunteer business leaders work with other TAG societies, International Consulates, International Business Chambers and the public sector to promote international business in Georgia.
- Engage the TAG membership to help them connect with the international business community in Georgia
- Formulate strategic partnerships with the international business community, International Consulates, and International Business Chambers to help these audiences connect with TAG
- Create a positive, welcoming business networking environment as we help sponsor “Top of Mind” events and panels that deliver highly relevant, timely messages for globally-minded audiences
- Support TAG’s existing and future members who conduct business in the global marketplace through high-quality programs and sharing of best practices
- Coordinate with the TAG staff to help facilitate their goals and objectives in supporting the greater TAG and Georgia
- Interact with state and local governing bodies that promote international business in Georgia
- Develop and provide best practices and methodologies for our serving volunteer board committees: Events, Marketing, Strategic Partners, Sponsorship, and Education
International Business Society Board
ACR Real Estate Services LLC
Lynne R. Henkiel
Recent International Business News
After Its Most Competitive Application Period Yet, Venture Atlanta Reveals Lineup of 2021 Most Innovative Tech Companies
Out of a record-breaking 400-plus applications, 91 companies will present and be showcased with 60 percent of those selected coming from outside Georgia.
Aptos Advances European Growth Strategy with Appointment of Thilo Freund as General Manager EMEA
Aptos recently appoints Thilo Freund as General Manager EMEA, allowing advances in the European Growth Strategy. With in-depth experience in technology, Freund represents the most recent top-tier software executive hired by Aptos. This progression in the Aptos executive team strengthens their presence in EMEA and all other regions as well.
WSO2 Acquires Platformer to Extend Kubernetes Capabilities of Choreo Next-Generation Integration Platform as a Service
Platformer Console for speeding Kubernetes deployments complements Choreo iPaaS capabilities for rapidly delivering cloud native apps, APIs, and digital services.