Welcome! Bienvenue! Merhaba! Huan yin! Rekhim itegez! Mwabonwa! Foon ying! Va'ohtama! Vítejte! Nayak! Velkommen! Iiwy! Willkommen! Kalos orisate! Swaagatam! Tuaj los! Benvenuto! Karibu! Yo koso! Ukenereri! Velkomen! Yin dee! Foon ying! Ukwemukela!
Continue to facilitate economic development and awareness between the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) and the Georgia international business community.
- Engage the TAG membership to help them connect with the international business community in Georgia
- Formulate strategic partnerships with the international business community, International Consulates, and International Business Chambers to help these audiences connect with TAG
- Create a positive, welcoming business networking environment as we help sponsor “Top of Mind” events and panels that deliver highly relevant, timely messages for globally-minded audiences
- Support TAG’s existing and future members who conduct business in the global marketplace through high-quality programs and sharing of best practices
- Coordinate with the TAG staff to help facilitate their goals and objectives in supporting the greater TAG and Georgia
- Interact with state and local governing bodies that promote international business in Georgia
- Develop and provide best practices and methodologies for our serving volunteer board committees: Events, Marketing, Strategic Partners, Sponsorship, and Education
International Business Society Board
Lynne R. Henkiel
Recent International Business News
Mercer Presents Global Talent Trends 2020 — March 25
Mercer’s 2020 Global Talent Trends Study identifies the trends of how employers can navigate in an environment that is driving rapid change in the way we work.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Presents DeMystifying Dubai — March 12
DeMystifying Dubai – Investments, Culture, Real Estate, Business in UAE