Welcome! Bienvenue! Merhaba! Huan yin! Rekhim itegez! Mwabonwa! Foon ying! Va'ohtama! Vítejte! Nayak! Velkommen! Iiwy! Willkommen! Kalos orisate! Swaagatam! Tuaj los! Benvenuto! Karibu! Yo koso! Ukenereri! Velkomen! Yin dee! Foon ying! Ukwemukela!
TAG International Business helps to facilitate vital economic development platforms between the Technology Association of Georgia and the Georgia international business community.
A seasoned board of volunteer business leaders work with other TAG societies, International Consulates, International Business Chambers and the public sector to promote international business in Georgia.
- Engage the TAG membership to help them connect with the international business community in Georgia
- Formulate strategic partnerships with the international business community, International Consulates, and International Business Chambers to help these audiences connect with TAG
- Create a positive, welcoming business networking environment as we help sponsor “Top of Mind” events and panels that deliver highly relevant, timely messages for globally-minded audiences
- Support TAG’s existing and future members who conduct business in the global marketplace through high-quality programs and sharing of best practices
- Coordinate with the TAG staff to help facilitate their goals and objectives in supporting the greater TAG and Georgia
- Interact with state and local governing bodies that promote international business in Georgia
- Develop and provide best practices and methodologies for our serving volunteer board committees: Events, Marketing, Strategic Partners, Sponsorship, and Education
International Business Society Board
ACR Real Estate Services LLC
Lynne R. Henkiel
Recent International Business News
WSO2 Acquires Platformer to Extend Kubernetes Capabilities of Choreo Next-Generation Integration Platform as a Service
Platformer Console for speeding Kubernetes deployments complements Choreo iPaaS capabilities for rapidly delivering cloud native apps, APIs, and digital services.
WSO2 Introduces Choreo, a Next-Generation Integration Platform as a Service for Cloud Native Engineering Using the Choreo iPaaS, now in public beta, developers can engineer in low-code and code simultaneously; build, test and deploy in Kubernetes; manage APIs; share them in a marketplace; and observe performance—all within hours not weeks
|Enterprises worldwide are accelerating their digital transformation initiatives, with many starting years earlier than originally planned. But, too often, these initiatives are hampered by the lack of deep technical expertise required to get projects off the ground and deliver digital products and solutions. WSO2 addresses this challenge with today’s introduction of Choreo, the new integration platform as a service (iPaaS) for cloud native engineering.|
Swan Lake Beta Release of Ballerina Programming Language Lowers Barriers to Delivering Cloud-Native Applications
Santa Clara, CA – June 2, 2021 – Increasingly enterprises are turning to cloud-native applications that integrate APIs, events, data, microservices, serverless apps, and other digital assets throughout their organizations and across the ecosystems in which they participate. Ballerina is the open-source language for cloud-native programming and integration designed to support these organizations with a unique bidirectional mapping of sequence diagrams and code. The new Swan Lake Beta release, available today, radically simplifies how developers build and deploy cloud-native applications through an intuitive syntax for developing services and APIs, seamless JSON support, and built-in concurrency control.