Welcome! Bienvenue! Merhaba! Huan yin! Rekhim itegez! Mwabonwa! Foon ying! Va'ohtama! Vítejte! Nayak! Velkommen! Iiwy! Willkommen! Kalos orisate! Swaagatam! Tuaj los! Benvenuto! Karibu! Yo koso! Ukenereri! Velkomen! Yin dee! Foon ying! Ukwemukela!
Continue to facilitate economic development and awareness between the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) and the Georgia international business community.
- Engage the TAG membership to help them connect with the international business community in Georgia
- Formulate strategic partnerships with the international business community, International Consulates, and International Business Chambers to help these audiences connect with TAG
- Create a positive, welcoming business networking environment as we help sponsor “Top of Mind” events and panels that deliver highly relevant, timely messages for globally-minded audiences
- Support TAG’s existing and future members who conduct business in the global marketplace through high-quality programs and sharing of best practices
- Coordinate with the TAG staff to help facilitate their goals and objectives in supporting the greater TAG and Georgia
- Interact with state and local governing bodies that promote international business in Georgia
- Develop and provide best practices and methodologies for our serving volunteer board committees: Events, Marketing, Strategic Partners, Sponsorship, and Education
International Business Society Board
Recent International Business News
Technology Association of Georgia Unveils Top 10 Innovative Technology Companies in Georgia
The companies will present at The Summit – that state’s largest technology showcase March 3-4 at Cobb Galleria, Atlanta.
Technology Association of Georgia Announces the Top 40 Innovative Technology Companies in Georgia
TAG’S Top 40 Awards, sponsored by Cherry Bekaert, recognize Georgia-based technology companies for their innovation, financial impact, and their efforts at spreading awareness of the state’s technology initiatives throughout the U.S. and globally.