Welcome! Bienvenue! Merhaba! Huan yin! Rekhim itegez! Mwabonwa! Foon ying! Va'ohtama! Vítejte! Nayak! Velkommen! Iiwy! Willkommen! Kalos orisate! Swaagatam! Tuaj los! Benvenuto! Karibu! Yo koso! Ukenereri! Velkomen! Yin dee! Foon ying! Ukwemukela!
TAG International Business helps to facilitate vital economic development platforms between the Technology Association of Georgia and the Georgia international business community.
A seasoned board of volunteer business leaders work with other TAG societies, International Consulates, International Business Chambers and the public sector to promote international business in Georgia.
- Engage the TAG membership to help them connect with the international business community in Georgia
- Formulate strategic partnerships with the international business community, International Consulates, and International Business Chambers to help these audiences connect with TAG
- Create a positive, welcoming business networking environment as we help sponsor “Top of Mind” events and panels that deliver highly relevant, timely messages for globally-minded audiences
- Support TAG’s existing and future members who conduct business in the global marketplace through high-quality programs and sharing of best practices
- Coordinate with the TAG staff to help facilitate their goals and objectives in supporting the greater TAG and Georgia
- Interact with state and local governing bodies that promote international business in Georgia
- Develop and provide best practices and methodologies for our serving volunteer board committees: Events, Marketing, Strategic Partners, Sponsorship, and Education
New… Now… Next…
International Business events
International Business Society Board
Society Board Chair
Immediate Past Chair
Lynne R. Henkiel
Former International Business Society Chair
Recent International Business News
TAG and Global Atlanta Form Strategic Alliance
The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) and Global Atlanta have formed a strategic alliance to collaborate on strategies that advance the innovation economy – both locally and globally.
Comcast RISE to Award $1 Million in Grants to Small Businesses Owned by Women and People of Color in Atlanta
Comcast announced it will award $1 million in grants to 100 small Atlanta area businesses owned by women and people of color, including Black, Indigenous, Hispanic, and Asian American owners, among others. The application process will open to qualifying businesses June 1-14, and prospective owners must have their businesses located in the City of Atlanta or in Fulton, Gwinnett, Clayton, Cobb or DeKalb counties.
Academy Live Roadshow – Atlanta
AttackIQ Academy has a mission: to help cybersecurity teams respond to adversarial activity evolving, and becoming more targeted, sophisticated and automated.