Welcome! Bienvenue! Merhaba! Huan yin! Rekhim itegez! Mwabonwa! Foon ying! Va'ohtama! Vítejte! Nayak! Velkommen! Iiwy! Willkommen! Kalos orisate! Swaagatam! Tuaj los! Benvenuto! Karibu! Yo koso! Ukenereri! Velkomen! Yin dee! Foon ying! Ukwemukela!
Continue to facilitate economic development and awareness between the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) and the Georgia international business community.
- Engage the TAG membership to help them connect with the international business community in Georgia
- Formulate strategic partnerships with the international business community, International Consulates, and International Business Chambers to help these audiences connect with TAG
- Create a positive, welcoming business networking environment as we help sponsor “Top of Mind” events and panels that deliver highly relevant, timely messages for globally-minded audiences
- Support TAG’s existing and future members who conduct business in the global marketplace through high-quality programs and sharing of best practices
- Coordinate with the TAG staff to help facilitate their goals and objectives in supporting the greater TAG and Georgia
- Interact with state and local governing bodies that promote international business in Georgia
- Develop and provide best practices and methodologies for our serving volunteer board committees: Events, Marketing, Strategic Partners, Sponsorship, and Education
International Business Society Board
ACR Real Estate Services LLC
Lynne R. Henkiel
Recent International Business News
Arketi Earns Spot on Chief Marketer’s Top 200 Marketing Agencies List of 2021
Arketi Group recognized as a top agency by Chief Marketer four years in a row.
GSU’s Award-Winning Main Street Entrepreneurs Seed Fund Opens Applications
Georgia State’s Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute (ENI) just launched applications for its 2nd annual Main Street Entrepreneurs Seed Fund (MSESF). This business accelerator program recently received the Award for Excellence in Specialty Entrepreneurship Education from the Global Consortium of Entrepreneurship Centers. The MSESF is designed to support underrepresented student, recent alumni and Georgia State community entrepreneurs with seed funding and mentorship to start and grow new ventures. The program is supported by donations from Georgia Power and Georgia State alumnus, Ahmet Bozer (‘83), a retired Executive Vice President at Coca-Cola.
TwoRivers ITAD Solutions and Digicon Forensics Form Strategic Partnership
TwoRivers ITAD Solutions (TIS) has partnered with Digicon Forensics to provide both digital reconstruction and forensic investigations, as well as secure data destruction and responsible recycling for businesses and individuals.