TAG Bridge Builders is launching their Black Tech Mid-Level to Senior-Level mentorship program and looking for participants. Our promise to our members is to have a robust mentorship program as a meaningful benefit of their membership.
The mentorship program is designed to provide mentees with the opportunity to build a relationship with and learn from senior executives. Mentors will have the opportunity to share their learned and lived experiences to help mid-level Black tech professionals advance in their careers.
As a mentee, you will be guided and influenced by senior leaders.
Mentors, we ask that you volunteer your time to provide valuable expert guidance over the next program year.
Mentorship Program Overview:
Each mentor is paired with 1-3 mentees
Small group mentoring sessions are required monthly; 1:1 mentoring is optional
The time commitment is flexible, but can range from 1-4 hours per month
A volunteer group coordinator will manage scheduling and communications
Meeting format is recommended to be hybrid with a combination of virtual and in-person meetings
- Must be a Black tech professional
- Required title or position: Supervisor or above
- Manage staff of 1-3 people
- Must report to an Executive Director and above
- Required title or position: Executive Director, VP, C-Suite, Managing Partner, Board Director
- Must be available for minimum 1hr per month for a mentorship session
- Must manage a minimum of five direct reports
For more information contact Thurman Green at firstname.lastname@example.org
TAG Bridge Builders Advisory Board
Digital Current, LLC
Stephen D. Hassett