Shaping the future of technology
You are new in town and ambitious to take charge of your career. Others sit back and wait for their bosses to move on so that they can move up; you’re too hungry for success to wait around. Instead, you find the largest technology, networking organization in the Southeast, so that you can swap ideas with your peers as much as you swap business cards.
At TAG Young Professionals, we bring in top talent to share their experiences and offer guidance and inspiration to you. Our society covers topics such as: mentorship, resume tweaks, effective networking, where to give your time outside the office, and more. You will have the opportunity to speak with Directors, VP’s and C-level executives about their path to the top and how it translates to you.
TAG Young Professionals is here to help you develop your career and expand your horizons, while making lasting friendships along the way.
To be the preeminent association within the greater Georgia business community for young technology-focused professionals to collaborate, network, discover and share.
- Organize engaging networking events for TAG members to connect and build social capital in the technology community.
- Mentor the next generation of young technology professionals and future TAG Young Professional Society members through local partnerships.
- Coordinate on behalf of TAG members opportunities for philanthropic and community outreach.
- Develop programming events and forums for TAG Young Professional Society members to share the latest real-world insights and best-practices in the technology community.
Matt San Roman
Recent Young Professionals News
Industry Leader Named Director of Georgia Tech’s New FinTech Program Says Adaptable Workforce is Key to Innovation
Georgia Tech Professional Education has selected Amy Corn as Academic Program Director of its forthcoming Financial Technology professional education and training program.
With over 70% of the world’s payments processed through a Georgia company, the FinTech industry is a significant economic driver for the state. To maintain this position, professional educational options that adapt to the pace of change will be essential.
Synergis wins Best of Staffing
Synergis HR has been named Best in Staffing for the seventh year in a row.
Here are some highlights from our results:
Some highlights from Synergis’ survey results this year include:
• Synergis received scores of 9 or 10 out of 10 from 68% of their clients, significantly higher than the industry’s average of 38%.
• Synergis received scores of 9 or 10 out of 10 from 85.9% of their talent, significantly higher than the industry’s average of 40%.