Our Mission is to create Connection, Content, and Collaboration through Smart Communities and Sustainability development in Georgia.
From basic utility access, food access and safety solutions to business processes across procurement and manufacturing to marketing and packaging, companies have an opportunity to develop and implement sustainable technologies throughout its value chain to nurture smart communities.
Georgia is home to a huge number of sustainability incubators, renewable energy startups, corporations with sustainability initiatives, and passionate individuals and non-profits. The TAG Smart Communities & Sustainability Society will bring together these organizations to promote the development and adoption of technologies throughout the state of Georgia.
- Establish a new engaged society board
- Enable technologies and programs that embrace innovation around Smart Communities and Sustainability
- Engage relevant stakeholders to enhance and lead in our journey
- Communicate our mission widely and consistently to build awareness and inspiration
- Connect members to create publications and technical briefings on Smart Communities and Sustainability
- Educate community on the economic impact of Smart Communities and Sustainability
Corporate and Personal Benefits
- Corporate recognition as a leader in sustainable technologies
- Personal connection with companies and TAG members throughout their sustainability journey
- Opportunity to educate, promote, and develop Smart Communities and Sustainability across Georgia, on both a corporate and personal level
- Monthly 1-hour meetings with all board members to maintain momentum, gain consensus, and promote creativity
- Development and support of three Society-sponsored events in 2021
- Fundraising ideation, promotion, and corporate sponsorships of both the Society and events
Recent Smart Communities & Sustainablility News
Forrester Consulting Total Economic Impact™ study
Enterprises Can Achieve a 332% ROI Over Three Years When Using WSO2 Identity Server for CIAM According to New Independent Total Economic Impact Study
The independent study highlights how WSO2 Identity Server helps organizations to significantly lower costs, modernize and consolidate their customer identity and access management, save developer time, and accelerate market offerings.
WSO2 Acquires Platformer to Extend Kubernetes Capabilities of Choreo Next-Generation Integration Platform as a Service
Platformer Console for speeding Kubernetes deployments complements Choreo iPaaS capabilities for rapidly delivering cloud native apps, APIs, and digital services.
Swan Lake Beta Release of Ballerina Programming Language Lowers Barriers to Delivering Cloud-Native Applications
Santa Clara, CA – June 2, 2021 – Increasingly enterprises are turning to cloud-native applications that integrate APIs, events, data, microservices, serverless apps, and other digital assets throughout their organizations and across the ecosystems in which they participate. Ballerina is the open-source language for cloud-native programming and integration designed to support these organizations with a unique bidirectional mapping of sequence diagrams and code. The new Swan Lake Beta release, available today, radically simplifies how developers build and deploy cloud-native applications through an intuitive syntax for developing services and APIs, seamless JSON support, and built-in concurrency control.