The TAG FinTech ADVANCE program recognizes innovative U.S. FinTech companies with ties to Georgia.
Unlike start-ups, ADVANCE companies have customers, revenues and can demonstrate results that they are helping the financial industry move forward through innovation. This award is open to technology firms of all sizes, even large, established companies that are providing technology, growing and making a difference.
TAG FinTech ADVANCE companies will:
• Be recognized on stage at the FinTech South conference on June 22-24, 2021
• Featured in the program and on the society’s website
• Included in a press announcement from TAG
• One executive from each of the winning companies will be featured in a series of interviews in the ADVANCE Awards Showcase at Fintech South on June 23 from 3:30pm – 5:30pm Eastern Time
• May exhibit at no charge in the Innovation Showcase (optional)
• Use of the logo at no charge as a reflection of their accomplishment
Companies or their partners can apply at no charge until April 23, 2021. A panel of judges will review the entries and notify recipients in June 2021.
- Corserv – Corserv provides turn-key credit card issuing programs, and APIs to payment issuing and processing services that are used by Banks, Fintechs, and eCommerce companies to create innovative payment, commerce, and finance programs. Corserv’s credit credit card issuing and processing programs provides the technology, scale, and expertise for financial institutions of all sizes to profitably offer credit card products to consumer, business, and commercial customers without adding staff. Corserv’s APIs to modern issuing and processing services for credit, debit, virtual, and pre-paid payments enable Banks, Fintechs, and eCommerce companies to create innovative solutions for NeoBanking, Expense and AP Management, Door Delivery, Retail Financing, Business Lending, Home Financing, Payroll and HR, Insurance, and Wealth Management. www.corservsolutions.com
- DataSeers – DataSeers is an Atlanta-based FinTech operating in the banking and payments space. Our AI-enhanced platform allows your organization to make sense out of its vast amounts of segregated and siloed data. FinanSeer provides thorough and actionable intelligence by operating a full suite of business verticals for payments: Reconciliation, Compliance, Fraud, and Analytics. www.dataseers.ai
- FINBOA – FINBOA provides the framework of how established companies transform their back office processes — and in how they automate key regulatory compliance requirements. FINBOA works. It doesn’t tip over. It speeds up delivery without sacrificing security or operability. FINBOA is proven at scale. To get even more from it, FINBOA works with your business managers to instill a culture of test-driven updates, pair programming, and user-centric design. The end result: you build transform your back office faster. FINBOA is highly automated and easy to install. Updates are released with no downtime. FINBOA is built on a PCI DSS Certified environment with 24/7 intrusion monitoring. Run your applications where you want. Whatever your chosen architecture, you’ll get a reliable and consistent. www.finboa.com
- Roadsync – Powering Commerce in the Logistics Industry: RoadSync’s fast, easy-to-use, secure solutions help grow your bottom line. Modernizing Commerce for Logistics Transactions: RoadSync helps logistics businesses power commerce anywhere, anytime. www.roadsync.com
- Vital4 – VITAL4 is a cloud software company that offers a globally accessible due diligence data search. Our software delivers quality and up-to-date data that will help your organization save time, money and mitigate risk with customers, suppliers, contractors, partners, volunteers, and associated third-party relationships. We are the leading provider of background screening products and services for pre-employment purposes. VITAL4 has the most comprehensive offering on the market with over 3,000 products and services in over 240 countries and territories across the globe.
- White Clay – Founded in 2006 to provide consulting services and custom software solutions for regional bank partners. White Clay added a Customer Experience division in 2013, and in 2016, we created a solution optimized for community banks. Today White Clay’s solutions have more than 5,000 users across the country. http://www.whiteclay.com
- Autobooks – Detroit-based Autobooks is a provider of small business banking solutions that make it simple to get paid online, manage cash flow, and automate accounting. Through Autobooks, financial institutions can provide a small business e-commerce platform directly embedded within their existing digital banking channels. Please visit www.autobooks.co to learn more.
- CULedger – CULedger is a credit union-owned CUSO (credit union service organization) that is creating the premier platform of digital exchange for financial cooperatives globally. In working through a national consortium made up of credit unions and trusted industry investors, CULedger has pioneered new developments related to global self-sovereign decentralized identity, MemberPass™, that will further enhance the trust credit unions have with their members. CULedger provides advantages to credit unions and their members by reducing risks associated with cybersecurity and fraud, improving member experience, streamlining internal processes, and reducing administrative and operational costs. To learn more about MemberPass™, visit www.memberpass.com or follow the company on the CULedger Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter.
- DefenseStorm – DefenseStorm provides cybersecurity and cybercompliance solutions specifically built for banking to achieve and maintain Cyber Safety & Soundness. The DefenseStorm GRID™ is the only co-managed, cloud-based and compliance-automated solution of its kind, operating as a technology system and as a service supported by experts in FI security and compliance. It watches everything on a bank or credit union’s network and matches it to defined policies for real time, complete and proactive cyber exposure readiness, keeping security teams smart and executives accountable. DefenseStorm is a NAFCU Preferred Partner for cloud cybersecurity.
- NCR – NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Ondot – Founded in 2011, Ondot provides more than 4,500 banks and credit unions with a digital card services platform to drive cardholder engagement. From community issuers to top global banks, Ondot enables financial institutions to offer in-the-moment convenience, control, and transparency for credit and debit cards, leading to higher usage, lower cost, and reduced fraud. To learn more about Ondot Systems, visit www.ondotsystems.com.
- Payroc – Payroc is a high-growth merchant acquirer, processor and payment facilitation powerhouse operating in 46 countries, processing $23 billion in annual charge volume for more than 55,000 merchants. The company offers best-in-class sales enablement and merchant processing technology on a global basis, delivering proprietary, innovative and full-service merchant acquiring solutions together with key card brand network payment sponsorship registrations. For more information, please visit payroc.com or telephone 844-PAYROC-4.