TAG Fintech ADVANCE Awards is an annual program that recognizes innovative U.S. fintech companies. We are looking for established firms that stand out for helping the financial industry move forward through innovation. The award is open to mature enterprises of all sizes with strong ties to Georgia, that are providing tech innovation, growing, and making a difference.
TAG FinTech ADVANCE Awards finalists and winners will:
- Winners will be recognized on stage at the Fintech South conference on September 12-13, 2023. A representative is required to be there to receive the award.
- Finalists will also be recognized with their Logo at the stage at the conference.
- Winners will be featured on the Fintech South website, on the society’s website, social media.
- Winners and finalists will be included in a press announcement from TAG.
- Use of the award logo
- Winning companies will receive two comp passes; Finalist companies will receive one comp pass.
- Additional discounts on sponsorship and tickets.
Deadline to apply: August 11, 2023.
Why is Fintech South the place you need to be?
Fintech South is the largest Fintech Conference in the south. It is a world-class summit with its nexus in Atlanta, a global financial technology hub.
To learn more about Fintech South, click here.
- BitPay – As a pioneer in blockchain payment processing, BitPay’s mission is to transform how businesses and people send, receive, and store money. Its business solutions eliminate fraud chargebacks, reduce the cost of payment processing, and enable borderless payments in cryptocurrency, among other services.
- FirstView Financial – FirstView Financial designs and implements vital patient affordability programs with pharmaceutical manufacturers and industry partners through its healthcare fintech platform ProXe360. With original corporate focus centered on prepaid debit and payroll cards supporting different markets.
- ParkMobile – ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of smart parking and mobility solutions in North America, using a contactless approach to help millions of people easily find, reserve, and pay for parking on their mobile devices. The company’s technology is used in thousands of locations across the country.
- Relay Payments – Relay Payments is an Atlanta-based, venture-backed fintech company building an electronic payment network in the transportation, logistics, and supply chain industries. Trusted to process more than 250,000 transactions every month.
- Trust Stamp – Trust Stamp delivers trusted identity systems at the heart of how organizations and individuals transact in the connected world and beyond. Providing Technology that creates unique, irreversible hashed-tokenized identities and facilitates secure, interoperable identity proofing – anywhere in the world, online and offline.
- Corserv – Corserv provides turn-key credit card issuing programs, and APIs to payment issuing and processing services that are used by Banks, Fintechs, and eCommerce companies to create innovative payment, commerce, and finance programs. Corserv’s credit credit card issuing and processing programs provides the technology, scale, and expertise for financial institutions of all sizes to profitably offer credit card products to consumer, business, and commercial customers without adding staff. Corserv’s APIs to modern issuing and processing services for credit, debit, virtual, and pre-paid payments enable Banks, Fintechs, and eCommerce companies to create innovative solutions for NeoBanking, Expense and AP Management, Door Delivery, Retail Financing, Business Lending, Home Financing, Payroll and HR, Insurance, and Wealth Management. www.corservsolutions.com
- DataSeers – DataSeers is an Atlanta-based FinTech operating in the banking and payments space. Our AI-enhanced platform allows your organization to make sense out of its vast amounts of segregated and siloed data. FinanSeer provides thorough and actionable intelligence by operating a full suite of business verticals for payments: Reconciliation, Compliance, Fraud, and Analytics. www.dataseers.ai
- FINBOA – FINBOA provides the framework of how established companies transform their back office processes — and in how they automate key regulatory compliance requirements. FINBOA works. It doesn’t tip over. It speeds up delivery without sacrificing security or operability. FINBOA is proven at scale. To get even more from it, FINBOA works with your business managers to instill a culture of test-driven updates, pair programming, and user-centric design. The end result: you build transform your back office faster. FINBOA is highly automated and easy to install. Updates are released with no downtime. FINBOA is built on a PCI DSS Certified environment with 24/7 intrusion monitoring. Run your applications where you want. Whatever your chosen architecture, you’ll get a reliable and consistent. www.finboa.com
- Roadsync – Powering Commerce in the Logistics Industry: RoadSync’s fast, easy-to-use, secure solutions help grow your bottom line. Modernizing Commerce for Logistics Transactions: RoadSync helps logistics businesses power commerce anywhere, anytime. www.roadsync.com
- Vital4 – VITAL4 is a cloud software company that offers a globally accessible due diligence data search. Our software delivers quality and up-to-date data that will help your organization save time, money and mitigate risk with customers, suppliers, contractors, partners, volunteers, and associated third-party relationships. We are the leading provider of background screening products and services for pre-employment purposes. VITAL4 has the most comprehensive offering on the market with over 3,000 products and services in over 240 countries and territories across the globe.
- White Clay – Founded in 2006 to provide consulting services and custom software solutions for regional bank partners. White Clay added a Customer Experience division in 2013, and in 2016, we created a solution optimized for community banks. Today White Clay’s solutions have more than 5,000 users across the country. http://www.whiteclay.com
- Autobooks – Detroit-based Autobooks is a provider of small business banking solutions that make it simple to get paid online, manage cash flow, and automate accounting. Through Autobooks, financial institutions can provide a small business e-commerce platform directly embedded within their existing digital banking channels. Please visit www.autobooks.co to learn more.
- CULedger – CULedger is a credit union-owned CUSO (credit union service organization) that is creating the premier platform of digital exchange for financial cooperatives globally. In working through a national consortium made up of credit unions and trusted industry investors, CULedger has pioneered new developments related to global self-sovereign decentralized identity, MemberPass™, that will further enhance the trust credit unions have with their members. CULedger provides advantages to credit unions and their members by reducing risks associated with cybersecurity and fraud, improving member experience, streamlining internal processes, and reducing administrative and operational costs. To learn more about MemberPass™, visit www.memberpass.com or follow the company on the CULedger Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter.
- DefenseStorm – DefenseStorm provides cybersecurity and cybercompliance solutions specifically built for banking to achieve and maintain Cyber Safety & Soundness. The DefenseStorm GRID™ is the only co-managed, cloud-based and compliance-automated solution of its kind, operating as a technology system and as a service supported by experts in FI security and compliance. It watches everything on a bank or credit union’s network and matches it to defined policies for real time, complete and proactive cyber exposure readiness, keeping security teams smart and executives accountable. DefenseStorm is a NAFCU Preferred Partner for cloud cybersecurity.
- NCR – NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Ondot – Founded in 2011, Ondot provides more than 4,500 banks and credit unions with a digital card services platform to drive cardholder engagement. From community issuers to top global banks, Ondot enables financial institutions to offer in-the-moment convenience, control, and transparency for credit and debit cards, leading to higher usage, lower cost, and reduced fraud. To learn more about Ondot Systems, visit www.ondotsystems.com.
- Payroc – Payroc is a high-growth merchant acquirer, processor and payment facilitation powerhouse operating in 46 countries, processing $23 billion in annual charge volume for more than 55,000 merchants. The company offers best-in-class sales enablement and merchant processing technology on a global basis, delivering proprietary, innovative and full-service merchant acquiring solutions together with key card brand network payment sponsorship registrations. For more information, please visit payroc.com or telephone 844-PAYROC-4.