The TAG FinTech ADVANCE program recognizes innovative U.S. FinTech companies with ties to Georgia.
Unlike start-ups, ADVANCE companies have customers, revenues and can demonstrate results that they are helping the financial industry move forward through innovation. This award is open to technology firms of all sizes, even large, established companies that are providing technology, growing and making a difference.
2019 COMPANY WINNERS
Showcasing FinTech Innovation in Georgia
- Brightwell – Brightwell is a financial services company that helps global workers get paid, as well as send and spend money safely and easily worldwide. With a special focus on global cruise lines, Brightwell reduces costs, improves security and streamlines cash management for businesses. The company is headquartered in Atlanta.
- Featurespace – Featurespace is the world’s leading provider of Adaptive Behavioral Analytics technology for fraud and risk management. The U.K.-based company opened its U.S. headquarters in Atlanta in 2017, occupying almost 7,000 square feet at the heart of Atlanta’s “Transaction Alley”.
- GoProcure – Atlanta-based GoProcure is a software platform that allows anybody in the enterprise to purchase a product or service in a few clicks, while still adhering to the rigorous standards set by Finance and Procurement.
- Greenlight – Greenlight is a debit card for kids that parents can manage from their phones with flexible parental controls. Headquartered in Atlanta, Greenlight also offers Educational Savings Accounts, Savings Goals and additional financial literacy resources.
- GROUNDFLOOR – Headquartered in Atlanta, GROUNDFLOOR is a unique financial product for individual investors that allows non-accredited and accredited investors alike to participate directly in real estate investment loans on a fractional basis.
- Safe Systems – Headquartered in Alpharetta, Safe Systems provides compliance-centric IT services designed exclusively for community banks and credit unions, ensuring that they are kept up to date on the current technologies, security risks, regulatory changes and FFIEC guidelines.
CHECK OUT THE 2018 WINNERS | CLICK THE LINKS BELOW TO WATCH THE VIDEOS