The TAG FinTech ADVANCE program recognizes innovative U.S. FinTech companies with ties to Georgia.
Unlike start-ups, ADVANCE companies have customers, revenues and can demonstrate results that they are helping the financial industry move forward through innovation. This award is open to technology firms of all sizes, even large, established companies that are providing technology, growing and making a difference.
- Autobooks – Detroit-based Autobooks is a provider of small business banking solutions that make it simple to get paid online, manage cash flow, and automate accounting. Through Autobooks, financial institutions can provide a small business e-commerce platform directly embedded within their existing digital banking channels. Please visit www.autobooks.co to learn more.
- CULedger – CULedger is a credit union-owned CUSO (credit union service organization) that is creating the premier platform of digital exchange for financial cooperatives globally. In working through a national consortium made up of credit unions and trusted industry investors, CULedger has pioneered new developments related to global self-sovereign decentralized identity, MemberPass™, that will further enhance the trust credit unions have with their members. CULedger provides advantages to credit unions and their members by reducing risks associated with cybersecurity and fraud, improving member experience, streamlining internal processes, and reducing administrative and operational costs. To learn more about MemberPass™, visit www.memberpass.com or follow the company on the CULedger Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter.
- DefenseStorm – DefenseStorm provides cybersecurity and cybercompliance solutions specifically built for banking to achieve and maintain Cyber Safety & Soundness. The DefenseStorm GRID™ is the only co-managed, cloud-based and compliance-automated solution of its kind, operating as a technology system and as a service supported by experts in FI security and compliance. It watches everything on a bank or credit union’s network and matches it to defined policies for real time, complete and proactive cyber exposure readiness, keeping security teams smart and executives accountable. DefenseStorm is a NAFCU Preferred Partner for cloud cybersecurity.
- NCR – NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Ondot – Founded in 2011, Ondot provides more than 4,500 banks and credit unions with a digital card services platform to drive cardholder engagement. From community issuers to top global banks, Ondot enables financial institutions to offer in-the-moment convenience, control, and transparency for credit and debit cards, leading to higher usage, lower cost, and reduced fraud. To learn more about Ondot Systems, visit www.ondotsystems.com.
- Payroc – Payroc is a high-growth merchant acquirer, processor and payment facilitation powerhouse operating in 46 countries, processing $23 billion in annual charge volume for more than 55,000 merchants. The company offers best-in-class sales enablement and merchant processing technology on a global basis, delivering proprietary, innovative and full-service merchant acquiring solutions together with key card brand network payment sponsorship registrations. For more information, please visit payroc.com or telephone 844-PAYROC-4.