The C-Level Roundtable Series discusses today’s most relevant business topics and provides a look at the needs and solutions of today’s C-Suite. This program creates a place for C-Level Executives to network with peers, learn about the latest technologies, find new solutions, and get advice from other executives.
Attendance at these events is by invitation only and is limited to C-Level executives, TAG Sponsors, and invited guests.
2022 C-Level Roundtable Topics
- Building Cultures of Innovation
- Customer and Fan Experience
- Inside the CMO and CRO Relationship
- Managing the Complexities of Cloud Infrastructure
2023 C-level Lineup Coming Soon
Become a Sponsor
Building Cultures of Innovation
VP Product Development & Engineering
2022 C-Level Roundtable Hosts
VP Product & Engineering
CMO & SVP Brand & Communications
SVP & CIO
Today, the expectations on executives are great. C-suite leaders need to be skilled business leaders with strong cross-functional skills, have global experience and possess exceptional interpersonal and soft skills. Additionally, they need to have the ability to be forward-looking, to provide innovation through technology, to re-design business processes and be proactive in aligning business and IT.
The C-Level Roundtable Series provides the best venue for executives to further develop their skills and knowledge base. It serves as the premier place for executives to interact with peers in a non-selling and non-competitive forum.
Session Sponsorship Fee
Sponsorship Fee: $6,000
Limited to 3 Co-Hosts Per Meeting.
If interested, please complete the Sponsor Interest form HERE.
Session Sponsorship Benefits:
- 3 Seats at the Roundtable Event
- Introduction Opportunity at the Roundtable Event
- 3 invitations to VIP Reception for CIOs and Session Sponsors
- Logo on webpage and signage at event
- 5:00pm – 5:30pm C-Level VIP Networking
- 5:30pm – 6:30pm Roundtable Discussion
- 6:30pm – 7:00pm Networking Reception
Attendance to this event series is limited to TAG Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Titanium Sponsors and Guests invited by our Roundtable Host and Peer Group. Invitations to the events are typically emailed 6 weeks prior to each session.