The TAG Information Security society’s mission is to provide a leadership forum focused on education and collaborative sharing of today’s information security, privacy, risk management and compliance related issues. Keeping you informed, allowing community collaboration and facilitating an open exchange. The society is positioned well for business and technology professionals interested or actively working in the field of information security, privacy, risk or compliance. If you have an interest in learning and exchanging information on how and why integrating information security in your business then you should attend.
- Develop a sustainable community for leaders within the Security, Risk and Compliance Industry
- Provide educational and networking opportunities for Security Leaders
- Provide visibility to emerging trends, technology and enterprises that excel in Information
- Security, Privacy, Risk Management and Compliance
- Meeting community and industry peers with similar business interests, issues and professional challenges
- Exposure to information and ideas that allow executives and entrepreneurs to think innovatively
- Opportunity to gain broader perspective on key Information Security, Privacy, Risk and Compliance issues
- Exposure to new Information Security, Privacy, Risk and Compliance opportunities
Information Security Society Board
Roy E. Hadley, Jr.
Recent Information Security News
RAISE Forum Seeks Post-Revenue Southern Startup Applicants
Emory-Sponsored Event Makes Call for Startups Seeking Funding between $750 Thousand and $5 Million; Applications Close March 31st
BHMI Supports Cyber Resiliency Efforts In Payments and FinTech Through ATPC’s Transaction Alley Cyber Forum
BHMI is pleased to announce its sponsorship of the upcoming Transaction Alley Cyber Forum on February 20th in Atlanta, Georgia, hosted by American Transaction Processors Coalition (ATPC).