The TAG Information Security society’s mission is to provide a leadership forum focused on education and collaborative sharing of today’s information security, privacy, risk management and compliance related issues. Keeping you informed, allowing community collaboration and facilitating an open exchange. The society is positioned well for business and technology professionals interested or actively working in the field of information security, privacy, risk or compliance. If you have an interest in learning and exchanging information on how and why integrating information security in your business then you should attend.
- Develop a sustainable community for leaders within the Security, Risk and Compliance Industry
- Provide educational and networking opportunities for Security Leaders
- Provide visibility to emerging trends, technology and enterprises that excel in Information
- Security, Privacy, Risk Management and Compliance
- Meeting community and industry peers with similar business interests, issues and professional challenges
- Exposure to information and ideas that allow executives and entrepreneurs to think innovatively
- Opportunity to gain broader perspective on key Information Security, Privacy, Risk and Compliance issues
- Exposure to new Information Security, Privacy, Risk and Compliance opportunities
Information Security Society Board
Roy E. Hadley, Jr.
Recent Information Security News
How One of the Largest U.S. School Districts Protects its Data
Mitigating cyber-risks and understanding modern (and future) security strategies are fundamental skills for IT leaders.
Synergis wins Best of Staffing
Synergis HR has been named Best in Staffing for the seventh year in a row.
Here are some highlights from our results:
Some highlights from Synergis’ survey results this year include:
• Synergis received scores of 9 or 10 out of 10 from 68% of their clients, significantly higher than the industry’s average of 38%.
• Synergis received scores of 9 or 10 out of 10 from 85.9% of their talent, significantly higher than the industry’s average of 40%.