TAG’s Information Security society enhances information security and cyber technology awareness in the state of Georgia with regular meetings and panel discussions featuring leaders in the tech and cyber community.
The society is positioned well for business and technology professionals interested or actively working in the field of information security, privacy, risk or compliance. If you have an interest in learning/exchanging information, or how and why integrating information security in your business is essential- this society is for you!
The society’s mission is to provide a leadership forum focused on education and collaborative sharing of today’s information security, privacy, risk management and compliance related issues. The society also aims in keeping members informed, through allowing community collaboration and facilitating an open exchange.
- Develop a sustainable community for leaders within the Security, Risk and Compliance Industry
- Provide educational and networking opportunities for Security Leaders
- Provide visibility to emerging trends, technology and enterprises that excel in Information
- Security, Privacy, Risk Management and Compliance
- Meeting community and industry peers with similar business interests, issues and professional challenges
- Exposure to information and ideas that allow executives and entrepreneurs to think innovatively
- Opportunity to gain broader perspective on key Information Security, Privacy, Risk and Compliance issues
- Exposure to new Information Security, Privacy, Risk and Compliance opportunities
Information Security Society Board
Society Board Chair
Society Immediate Past Chair
Michael F. D. Anaya
Recent Information Security News
Celebrating 15 Years of Connecting Founders and Funders, Venture Atlanta Moves FORWARD With Its 2022 Lineup of Most Innovative Tech Companies
Southeast’s leading VC conference announces 85 presenting/showcase companies and 90+ event sponsors.
CyberDefense Educational Series: Digital Transformation: Securing Remote Work Environments in Legal Firms
A recent Legal Trends Report shows 79% of potential clients perceive the option to work remotely with a lawyer as a significant factor that would positively influence their decision to hire that lawyer.