The TAG Information Security society’s mission is to provide a leadership forum focused on education and collaborative sharing of today’s information security, privacy, risk management and compliance related issues. Keeping you informed, allowing community collaboration and facilitating an open exchange. The society is positioned well for business and technology professionals interested or actively working in the field of information security, privacy, risk or compliance. If you have an interest in learning and exchanging information on how and why integrating information security in your business then you should attend.
- Develop a sustainable community for leaders within the Security, Risk and Compliance Industry
- Provide educational and networking opportunities for Security Leaders
- Provide visibility to emerging trends, technology and enterprises that excel in Information
- Security, Privacy, Risk Management and Compliance
- Meeting community and industry peers with similar business interests, issues and professional challenges
- Exposure to information and ideas that allow executives and entrepreneurs to think innovatively
- Opportunity to gain broader perspective on key Information Security, Privacy, Risk and Compliance issues
- Exposure to new Information Security, Privacy, Risk and Compliance opportunities
Events On Demand
Information Security Society Board
Roy E. Hadley, Jr.
Recent Information Security News
Coalition of Startup Advocates Voice Strong Support for IGNITE American Innovation Act
A coalition of advocates for the startup ecosystem today expressed their strong support for the IGNITE American Innovation Act, introduced by Reps. Dean Phillips (D-MN) and Jackie Walorski (R-IN). The coalition organizations include: The National Venture Capital Association, Biotechnology Innovation Organization, TechNet, AdvaMed, Center for American Entrepreneurship, Medical Device Manufacturers Association, Angel Capital Association, and Technology Councils of North America.
Local Company Plays Well with Global Tech Giants: AMI Joins HPE and Industry Partners in the Open Distributed Infrastructure Management (ODIM) Initiative for Simplified 5G Deployment
AMI® (ami.com), a local Gwinnett County-based technology firm joins HPE and Industry Partners in the Open Distributed Infrastructure Management (ODIM) Initiative for Simplified 5G Deployment. AMI is best known for its BIOS firmware that boots computers and servers, and for its BMC firmware that is found in data centers worldwide. ODIM is an open source initiative that will simplify the management of geographically distributed infrastructure and address some of the more challenging issues telco providers confront when deploying 5G networks. The primary objective of ODIM is to harmonize the vast amount of hardware from a multitude of vendors to ensure interoperability across a multitude of sites and across multiple networks. AMI is contributing to the manageability aspect of ODIM with AMI Composer (ami.com/composer), a robust hyperscale node, rack and POD management system for both traditional and telco cloud infrastructure.