TAG’s Information Security society enhances information security and cyber technology awareness in the state of Georgia with regular meetings and panel discussions featuring leaders in the tech and cyber community.
The society is positioned well for business and technology professionals interested or actively working in the field of information security, privacy, risk or compliance. If you have an interest in learning/exchanging information, or how and why integrating information security in your business is essential- this society is for you!
The society’s mission is to provide a leadership forum focused on education and collaborative sharing of today’s information security, privacy, risk management and compliance related issues. The society also aims in keeping members informed, through allowing community collaboration and facilitating an open exchange.
- Develop a sustainable community for leaders within the Security, Risk and Compliance Industry
- Provide educational and networking opportunities for Security Leaders
- Provide visibility to emerging trends, technology and enterprises that excel in Information
- Security, Privacy, Risk Management and Compliance
- Meeting community and industry peers with similar business interests, issues and professional challenges
- Exposure to information and ideas that allow executives and entrepreneurs to think innovatively
- Opportunity to gain broader perspective on key Information Security, Privacy, Risk and Compliance issues
- Exposure to new Information Security, Privacy, Risk and Compliance opportunities
Recent Information Security News
Curricula Hosts Free Virtual Security Awareness Event Series
Celebrating National Cyber Security Awareness Month in October 2021, this five-part webinar series is free to attend and will focus on sharing knowledge and insights towards building a stronger cyber security culture.
After Its Most Competitive Application Period Yet, Venture Atlanta Reveals Lineup of 2021 Most Innovative Tech Companies
Out of a record-breaking 400-plus applications, 91 companies will present and be showcased with 60 percent of those selected coming from outside Georgia.