TAG’s Information Security society enhances information security and cyber technology awareness in the state of Georgia with regular meetings and panel discussions featuring leaders in the tech and cyber community.
The society is positioned well for business and technology professionals interested or actively working in the field of information security, privacy, risk or compliance. If you have an interest in learning/exchanging information, or how and why integrating information security in your business is essential- this society is for you!
The society’s mission is to provide a leadership forum focused on education and collaborative sharing of today’s information security, privacy, risk management and compliance related issues. The society also aims in keeping members informed, through allowing community collaboration and facilitating an open exchange.
- Develop a sustainable community for leaders within the Security, Risk and Compliance Industry
- Provide educational and networking opportunities for Security Leaders
- Provide visibility to emerging trends, technology and enterprises that excel in Information
- Security, Privacy, Risk Management and Compliance
- Meeting community and industry peers with similar business interests, issues and professional challenges
- Exposure to information and ideas that allow executives and entrepreneurs to think innovatively
- Opportunity to gain broader perspective on key Information Security, Privacy, Risk and Compliance issues
- Exposure to new Information Security, Privacy, Risk and Compliance opportunities
New… Now… Next…
Information Security events
Information Security Society Board
Society Board Chair
Society Immediate Past Chair
Michael F. D. Anaya
Recent Information Security News
Tyk presents The Holiday APIM Extravaganza
|This is not just another online event; it’s a fresh, fast-moving format full of quick-fire tips and expert advice on how to succeed in 2023.|
Snap Tech IT Webinar Series: Microsoft Teams: Top Security Tips to Boost Productivity
Remote working and COVID-19 have vastly accelerated the use of Microsoft Teams over the last two years; a real game-changer for remote teams. MS Teams does have a number of security vulnerabilities that businesses need to understand and address.
CMMC Client Case Study: Compliance Preparation Process – Key to 2023 Business Strategy
|2022 brought a number of changes to CMMC & DoD subcontractors are feeling the Q4 pinch to plan their strategies & processes for 2023 in order to comply with the May 2023 Interim Rule.|