TAG’s Information Security society enhances information security and cyber technology awareness in the state of Georgia with regular meetings and panel discussions featuring leaders in the tech and cyber community.
The society is positioned well for business and technology professionals interested or actively working in the field of information security, privacy, risk or compliance. If you have an interest in learning/exchanging information, or how and why integrating information security in your business is essential- this society is for you!
The society’s mission is to provide a leadership forum focused on education and collaborative sharing of today’s information security, privacy, risk management and compliance related issues. The society also aims in keeping members informed, through allowing community collaboration and facilitating an open exchange.
- Develop a sustainable community for leaders within the Security, Risk and Compliance Industry
- Provide educational and networking opportunities for Security Leaders
- Provide visibility to emerging trends, technology and enterprises that excel in Information
- Security, Privacy, Risk Management and Compliance
- Meeting community and industry peers with similar business interests, issues and professional challenges
- Exposure to information and ideas that allow executives and entrepreneurs to think innovatively
- Opportunity to gain broader perspective on key Information Security, Privacy, Risk and Compliance issues
- Exposure to new Information Security, Privacy, Risk and Compliance opportunities
Information Security Society Board
Society Board Chair
Michael F. D. Anaya
Recent Information Security News
Snap Tech IT Hosting FBI Cybersecurity Briefing at The Capital Grille
How often do you get the chance to hear the unique perspective of an FBI Cybersecurity Investigations Agent, learn how to protect your business from cyber-attacks & enjoy an amazing lunch with local Atlanta businesses? Doesn’t happen too often.
Comcast RISE to Award $1 Million in Grants to Small Businesses Owned by Women and People of Color in Atlanta
Comcast announced it will award $1 million in grants to 100 small Atlanta area businesses owned by women and people of color, including Black, Indigenous, Hispanic, and Asian American owners, among others. The application process will open to qualifying businesses June 1-14, and prospective owners must have their businesses located in the City of Atlanta or in Fulton, Gwinnett, Clayton, Cobb or DeKalb counties.