The TAG Information Security society’s mission is to provide a leadership forum focused on education and collaborative sharing of today’s information security, privacy, risk management and compliance related issues. Keeping you informed, allowing community collaboration and facilitating an open exchange. The society is positioned well for business and technology professionals interested or actively working in the field of information security, privacy, risk or compliance. If you have an interest in learning and exchanging information on how and why integrating information security in your business then you should attend.
- Develop a sustainable community for leaders within the Security, Risk and Compliance Industry
- Provide educational and networking opportunities for Security Leaders
- Provide visibility to emerging trends, technology and enterprises that excel in Information
- Security, Privacy, Risk Management and Compliance
- Meeting community and industry peers with similar business interests, issues and professional challenges
- Exposure to information and ideas that allow executives and entrepreneurs to think innovatively
- Opportunity to gain broader perspective on key Information Security, Privacy, Risk and Compliance issues
- Exposure to new Information Security, Privacy, Risk and Compliance opportunities
Information Security Society Board
Roy E. Hadley, Jr.
Recent Information Security News
TwoRivers ITAD Solutions Joins Terra’s “Done with IT” Mail-in Electronics Recycling Program
TwoRivers ITAD Solutions (TIS) has joined TERRA’s Done with IT program to provide a simple and safe electronics recycling mail-in option for businesses and individuals from their Certified R2 facility in Lithonia, GA.
Money makes the cyber-crime world go round – Verizon Business 2020 Data Breach Investigations Report
“As remote working surges in the face of the global pandemic, end-to-end security from the cloud to employee laptop becomes paramount,” said Tami Erwin, CEO, Verizon Business. “In addition to protecting their systems from attack, we urge all businesses to continue employee education as phishing schemes become increasingly sophisticated and malicious.”