TAG’s Information Security society enhances information security and cyber technology awareness in the state of Georgia with regular meetings and panel discussions featuring leaders in the tech and cyber community.
The society is positioned well for business and technology professionals interested or actively working in the field of information security, privacy, risk or compliance. If you have an interest in learning/exchanging information, or how and why integrating information security in your business is essential- this society is for you!
The society’s mission is to provide a leadership forum focused on education and collaborative sharing of today’s information security, privacy, risk management and compliance related issues. The society also aims in keeping members informed, through allowing community collaboration and facilitating an open exchange.
- Develop a sustainable community for leaders within the Security, Risk and Compliance Industry
- Provide educational and networking opportunities for Security Leaders
- Provide visibility to emerging trends, technology and enterprises that excel in Information
- Security, Privacy, Risk Management and Compliance
- Meeting community and industry peers with similar business interests, issues and professional challenges
- Exposure to information and ideas that allow executives and entrepreneurs to think innovatively
- Opportunity to gain broader perspective on key Information Security, Privacy, Risk and Compliance issues
- Exposure to new Information Security, Privacy, Risk and Compliance opportunities
Recent Information Security News
WSO2 Acquires Platformer to Extend Kubernetes Capabilities of Choreo Next-Generation Integration Platform as a Service
Platformer Console for speeding Kubernetes deployments complements Choreo iPaaS capabilities for rapidly delivering cloud native apps, APIs, and digital services.
WSO2 Introduces Choreo, a Next-Generation Integration Platform as a Service for Cloud Native Engineering Using the Choreo iPaaS, now in public beta, developers can engineer in low-code and code simultaneously; build, test and deploy in Kubernetes; manage APIs; share them in a marketplace; and observe performance—all within hours not weeks
|Enterprises worldwide are accelerating their digital transformation initiatives, with many starting years earlier than originally planned. But, too often, these initiatives are hampered by the lack of deep technical expertise required to get projects off the ground and deliver digital products and solutions. WSO2 addresses this challenge with today’s introduction of Choreo, the new integration platform as a service (iPaaS) for cloud native engineering.|
8 Things You Should Be Doing to Prevent Ransomware Attacks
|By: Karl Bickmore, CEO, Snap Tech IT
If you’re not concerned about the risk of ransomware, then I wonder what deserted island you’re on.
Ransomware is so prevalent that businesses should take all the necessary precautions available to them. To help you out, we’ve listed the top 8 ways you can protect your business network from ransomware attacks: