The TAG Information Security society’s mission is to provide a leadership forum focused on education and collaborative sharing of today’s information security, privacy, risk management and compliance related issues. Keeping you informed, allowing community collaboration and facilitating an open exchange. The society is positioned well for business and technology professionals interested or actively working in the field of information security, privacy, risk or compliance. If you have an interest in learning and exchanging information on how and why integrating information security in your business then you should attend.
- Develop a sustainable community for leaders within the Security, Risk and Compliance Industry
- Provide educational and networking opportunities for Security Leaders
- Provide visibility to emerging trends, technology and enterprises that excel in Information
- Security, Privacy, Risk Management and Compliance
- Meeting community and industry peers with similar business interests, issues and professional challenges
- Exposure to information and ideas that allow executives and entrepreneurs to think innovatively
- Opportunity to gain broader perspective on key Information Security, Privacy, Risk and Compliance issues
- Exposure to new Information Security, Privacy, Risk and Compliance opportunities
Recent Information Security News
Goodie Nation Announces CULTIVATE: Hack the Wealth Gap Powered by AARP Innovation Labs
Non-profit leader Goodie Nation™ today announces
CULTIVATE: Hack the Wealth Gap powered by AARP Innovation Labs, an initiative to identify and support the top BIPOC founders working on early-stage innovative solutions that are reducing wealth inequality in the U.S.
Snap Tech IT Achieves CMMC-AB Registered Provider Organization (RPO) Approval
In the CMMC ecosystems, RPOs provide advice, consulting, and recommendations to Federal Government subcontractors preparing for certification. RPOs are the implementers and consultants that help organizations prepare for certification but do not conduct certified assessments. Link to Blog: https://www.snaptechit.com/article/snap-tech-it-achieves-cmmc-ab-registered-provider-organization-rpo-approval/
7 Ways to Ensure Security Compliance of Your Financial Organization
For most of us, few things cause greater fear than hearing that our financial information has been breached. Or, even worse, that criminals have gained access to our funds. Many financial services organizations must now demonstrate their IT security and compliance in order to do business with new customers – not to mention satisfy nervous vendors and insurance providers.