The TAG Information Security society’s mission is to provide a leadership forum focused on education and collaborative sharing of today’s information security, privacy, risk management and compliance related issues. Keeping you informed, allowing community collaboration and facilitating an open exchange. The society is positioned well for business and technology professionals interested or actively working in the field of information security, privacy, risk or compliance. If you have an interest in learning and exchanging information on how and why integrating information security in your business then you should attend.
- Develop a sustainable community for leaders within the Security, Risk and Compliance Industry
- Provide educational and networking opportunities for Security Leaders
- Provide visibility to emerging trends, technology and enterprises that excel in Information
- Security, Privacy, Risk Management and Compliance
- Meeting community and industry peers with similar business interests, issues and professional challenges
- Exposure to information and ideas that allow executives and entrepreneurs to think innovatively
- Opportunity to gain broader perspective on key Information Security, Privacy, Risk and Compliance issues
- Exposure to new Information Security, Privacy, Risk and Compliance opportunities
Events On Demand
Information Security Society Board
Roy E. Hadley, Jr.
Recent Information Security News
Georgia Defense Industrial Base Task Force (GaDIBT) formed to support Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
The task force is made up of industry experts who lend their experience to developing resources and educational webinars to support Georgia companies as they prepare for CMMC.
IDology Appoints Christina Luttrell as CEO
Widely recognized innovator and leader in identity verification takes the helm.