TAG Fintech builds recognition of Georgia as the hub of choice for the world’s leading financial technology providers. The society’s goals include accelerating the accumulation of capital by its members, and to foster a business environment conducive to the ongoing success of companies, employees, service providers, educational institutions, entrepreneurs, and investors. As a result, this helps them to create, build, and maintain innovative financial services that meet their customers’ growing needs.
Driven by Innovation. Proven by Performance.
The Georgia-based Fintech ecosystem is dynamic and prospering. These representative numbers help define the ecosystem:
- Fintech companies in Georgia (as of May 2021) – 201
- Fintech employees in Georgia – 39,000+ (est.)
- Revenue of 12 GA-headquartered public companies – $37 billion
- Market capitalization of 12 GA-headquartered public companies – $192 billion (Dec. 2020)
- Estimated global payments transactions processed by GA-based companies – 300 billion
- 2020 investment funding for GA-based companies – $1 billion
- 2021 investment funding for GA-based companies thru May 2021 – $400 million
- Combined transaction volumes by Fiserv, FIS, Global Payments, and BofA Merchant Acquirers – 68.3 billion
Fintech South 2022: Revolution | Responsibility | Opportunity
Fintech South 2022 is a world-class summit with its nexus in Atlanta live and in-person, a global financial technology hub that is home to more than 200 fintech companies. The top 15 public fintech companies in Georgia alone generate more than $100 billion in revenues. On June 14-15, 2022, we welcome fintech leaders from around the world for 2 amazing days of content and experiences designed to help you make the most of the opportunities of the fintech revolution.
Recent Fintech News
Snap Tech IT Hosting FBI Cybersecurity Briefing at The Capital Grille
How often do you get the chance to hear the unique perspective of an FBI Cybersecurity Investigations Agent, learn how to protect your business from cyber-attacks & enjoy an amazing lunch with local Atlanta businesses? Doesn’t happen too often.
NCR Aloha Cloud Delivers Easy-to-use, Dependable Restaurant Solution
Brings Best of NCR Restaurant Technology Under Aloha Brand
Comcast RISE to Award $1 Million in Grants to Small Businesses Owned by Women and People of Color in Atlanta
Comcast announced it will award $1 million in grants to 100 small Atlanta area businesses owned by women and people of color, including Black, Indigenous, Hispanic, and Asian American owners, among others. The application process will open to qualifying businesses June 1-14, and prospective owners must have their businesses located in the City of Atlanta or in Fulton, Gwinnett, Clayton, Cobb or DeKalb counties.
Recent Fintech blog posts
Fintech Society Board
Society Board Chair
Polly Van Duser