Georgia is the technology epicenter of the financial services industry.
Driven by innovation and proven by performance
The Georgia-based FinTech ecosystem is dynamic and prospering. These representative numbers help define the ecosystem:
- 57.7 billion U.S. purchase transactions are processed by Georgia-based acquirers, two-thirds of the total volume.
- The top 20 Georgia-based FinTech’s alone generate an estimated $72 billion in annual revenue.
- The top 10 Georgia-based public companies have a combined market capitalization of over $192 billion.
- More than 38,000 FinTech specialists drive our ecosystem.
- Georgia FinTech organizations spans many vertical financial services segments
Recent Fintech News
RAISE Forum Seeks Post-Revenue Southern Startup Applicants
Emory-Sponsored Event Makes Call for Startups Seeking Funding between $750 Thousand and $5 Million; Applications Close March 31st
BHMI Supports Cyber Resiliency Efforts In Payments and FinTech Through ATPC’s Transaction Alley Cyber Forum
BHMI is pleased to announce its sponsorship of the upcoming Transaction Alley Cyber Forum on February 20th in Atlanta, Georgia, hosted by American Transaction Processors Coalition (ATPC).
Fintech Society Board
Tyler B. Dempsey
David F. Katz
Andrew B. Morris
Maribel A. Herrera