TAG Fintech builds recognition of Georgia as the hub of choice for the world’s leading financial technology providers. The society’s goals include accelerating the accumulation of capital by its members, and to foster a business environment conducive to the ongoing success of companies, employees, service providers, educational institutions, entrepreneurs, and investors. As a result, this helps them to create, build, and maintain innovative financial services that meet their customers’ growing needs.
Driven by Innovation. Proven by Performance.
The Georgia-based Fintech ecosystem is dynamic and prospering. These representative numbers help define the ecosystem:
- Fintech companies in Georgia (as of May 2022) – 210
- Fintech employees in Georgia – 42,000+ (est.)
- Revenue of 12 GA-headquartered public companies – $49 billion
- Market capitalization of 12 GA-headquartered public companies – $233 billion
- Estimated global payments transactions processed by GA-based companies – 300 billion
- 2021 investment funding for GA-based companies – $501 million
- 2022 investment funding for GA-based companies thru September 2022 – $415 million
- Combined transaction volumes by Fiserv, FIS, Global Payments, BofA Merchant Services, and Elavon (Nilson) – 80.5 billion
Recent Fintech News
TAG Announces Vertice AI as Winner of 2023 Innovation Challenge
Fintech startup leveraging AI received $25,000 cash prize at Fintech South
Technology Association of Georgia Announces ADVANCE Award Finalists for Fintech South 2023
10 Georgia companies are announced as finalists for the ADVANCE Awards program that recognizes prolific, established fintech companies.
Recent Fintech blog posts
Fintech Society Board
Society Board Chair
Polly Van Duser