TAG Fintech builds recognition of Georgia as the hub of choice for the world’s leading financial technology providers. The society’s goals include accelerating the accumulation of capital by its members, and to foster a business environment conducive to the ongoing success of companies, employees, service providers, educational institutions, entrepreneurs, and investors. As a result, this helps them to create, build, and maintain innovative financial services that meet their customers’ growing needs.
Driven by Innovation. Proven by Performance.
The Georgia-based Fintech ecosystem is dynamic and prospering. These representative numbers help define the ecosystem:
- Fintech companies in Georgia (as of May 2022) – 210
- Fintech employees in Georgia – 42,000+ (est.)
- Revenue of 12 GA-headquartered public companies – $49 billion
- Market capitalization of 12 GA-headquartered public companies – $233 billion
- Estimated global payments transactions processed by GA-based companies – 300 billion
- 2021 investment funding for GA-based companies – $501 million
- 2022 investment funding for GA-based companies thru September 2022 – $415 million
- Combined transaction volumes by Fiserv, FIS, Global Payments, BofA Merchant Services, and Elavon (Nilson) – 80.5 billion
Recent Fintech News
Celebrating 15 Years of Connecting Founders and Funders, Venture Atlanta Moves FORWARD With Its 2022 Lineup of Most Innovative Tech Companies
Southeast’s leading VC conference announces 85 presenting/showcase companies and 90+ event sponsors.
Georgia’s Fintech Growth and Innovation Highlighted in 2022 TAG Fintech Ecosystem Report
More than 200 companies employed over 42,000 in Georgia’s fintech community in 2021
FLEETCOR® Certified as a Most Loved Workplace
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FLT), a leading global business payments company, was recently certified as a Most Loved Workplace®. Backed by Best Practice Institute (BPI) research and analysis, the Most Loved Workplace validation provides the most comprehensive look at workplace sentiment for organizations today.
Recent Fintech blog posts
Fintech Society Board
Society Board Chair
Polly Van Duser