Driven by innovation and proven by performance
The Georgia-based Fintech ecosystem is dynamic and prospering. These representative numbers help define the ecosystem:
- Fintech companies in Georgia (as of October 2020) – 170
- Fintech employees in Georgia – 38,000+ (52% growth since 2013)
- Revenue of Top 15 Georgia-based Fintech companies – $114 Billion
- Estimated U.S. payment card transactions through Georgia-based companies – 120 Billion (TAG Fintech Research)
- Estimated U.S. purchase transactions by Georgia-based acquirers – 60.85 Billion (Nilson Report)
- Georgia Fintech organizations span many vertical financial services segments
Fintech South 2021
JUNE 22-24, 2021
Fintech South 2021 is a world-class virtual summit with its nexus in Atlanta, a global financial technology hub that is home to more than 170 fintech companies. The top 15 public fintech companies in Georgia alone generate more than $100 billion in revenues. Join us as we host 2,000+ fintech leaders from around the world for 3 amazing days of content and experiences designed to help you drive business success and thrive in the next normal.
This is fintech’s moment, and we’ll provide the virtual venue – no airplanes, hotels or convention centers required.
Join 2,000+ fintech leaders from Atlanta, Georgia and Everywhere!
Recent Fintech blog posts
Recent Fintech News
DefenseStorm Continues Strong Growth and Business Momentum Throughout 2020
DefenseStorm, a leading cloud-based cybersecurity and cybercompliance management provider to regional and community banks and credit unions, today announced it achieved record growth in 2020 with a 42% increase in customer count and a 95% customer retention rate, continuing its forward momentum in a year disrupted by a global health crisis that brought about an extraordinary array of cybersecurity challenges.
Industry Leader Named Director of Georgia Tech’s New FinTech Program Says Adaptable Workforce is Key to Innovation
Georgia Tech Professional Education has selected Amy Corn as Academic Program Director of its forthcoming Financial Technology professional education and training program.
With over 70% of the world’s payments processed through a Georgia company, the FinTech industry is a significant economic driver for the state. To maintain this position, professional educational options that adapt to the pace of change will be essential.
Synergis wins Best of Staffing
Synergis HR has been named Best in Staffing for the seventh year in a row.
Here are some highlights from our results:
Some highlights from Synergis’ survey results this year include:
• Synergis received scores of 9 or 10 out of 10 from 68% of their clients, significantly higher than the industry’s average of 38%.
• Synergis received scores of 9 or 10 out of 10 from 85.9% of their talent, significantly higher than the industry’s average of 40%.
Fintech Society Board
Andrew B. Morris
Polly Van Duser