Supporting TAG and the TAG Education Collaborative (TAG-Ed).
- Drink Stations and Beverage Carts will be located on the courses providing snacks and drinks to the golfers.
- Forecaddies will be assigned to all foursomes, depending on availability. They will be assigned based on sponsorship level and past tournament participation.
- Special contests on the course include: Longest Drive, Closest-to-the-Pin and Hole-in-One. A Putting Contest will take place before the tournament as well as a Chipping Contest.
- Trophies will be presented for all players in 1st and 2nd low net and low gross for both courses. The corporate cup will be presented to the winning corporate team. Prizes will be given to contest winners as well.
- Hors d’ oeuvres and cocktails will be served on the Event Lawn following golf. Golfers will be joined by TAG’s Board of Directors and event sponsors.
10AM: Check-in opens
10:30AM – 12:00PM: Lunch
12pm-12:30pm: Putting contest
12:30PM: Shotgun Start *Play will be in Shamble Format