In this TAG webinar Susan Reed, CEO of EdgeDweller and Jim Ferguson, Founder of RATIO Labs will share proven frameworks and hands-on experience to help you develop disruptive innovations without taking huge risks. Through this energetic discussion, participants will understand the principals of disruptive solutions and where their current approaches may benefit from additional practices. The webinar will address the following key points:
- Understand why a new approach to problem solving is critical
- Create technology solutions with higher, longer-lasting performance
- Manage the risk associated with big ideas
- Adapt current practices to create and react to marketplace disruption
- Answers to specific questions you bring to the webinar (as time allows)
Founder and CEO
Susan Reed has helped launch hundreds of products and services in over 25 different industries for more than 175 brands. She has worked within the non-profit, for-profit, and government sectors with organizations such as Heifer International, AARP, Disney, Equifax, The United States Air Force, and NASA.
Her rich experiences have led to a deep understanding of disruptive thinking best practices; where they succeed, and where they fail. At EdgeDweller, she helps organizations define the future using innovation best practices that are driven by insightful analytics and Intentional Innovation®.
In addition to helping companies achieve above-industry-average performance in revenue, share, margin and mission measures, Ms. Reed has created a replicable innovation operating system that;
- Manages Risk
- Improves Ability to Create Original and Disruptive Ideas by 240%
- Triples Implementation Rates
- Creates Game-changing Solutions of the Future
- Teaches Transformational Leadership Skills
- Builds Innovation Capacity within Organization
Often referred to as a “creative scientist”, two of Ms. Reed’s most significant contributions include the deconstruction of disruptive creation into a series of seven thinking patterns and an acute understanding of how to blend critical and creative thinking to build advanced problem-solving teams.