Welcome! Bienvenue! Merhaba! Huan yin! Rekhim itegez! Mwabonwa! Foon ying! Va'ohtama! Vítejte! Nayak! Velkommen! Iiwy! Willkommen! Kalos orisate! Swaagatam! Tuaj los! Benvenuto! Karibu! Yo koso! Ukenereri! Velkomen! Yin dee! Foon ying! Ukwemukela!
Continue to facilitate economic development and awareness between the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) and the Georgia international business community.
TAG IBS Mission
- Engage the TAG membership to help them connect with the international business community in Georgia
- Formulate strategic partnerships with the international business community, International Consulates, and International Business Chambers to help these audiences connect with TAG
- Create a positive, welcoming business networking environment as we help sponsor "Top of Mind" events and panels that deliver highly relevant, timely messages for globally-minded audiences
- Support TAG's existing and future members who conduct business in the global marketplace through high-quality programs and sharing of best practices
- Coordinate with the TAG staff to help facilitate their goals and objectives in supporting the greater TAG and Georgia
- Interact with state and local governing bodies that promote international business in Georgia
- Develop and provide best practices and methodologies for our serving volunteer board committees: Events, Marketing, Strategic Partners, Sponsorship, and Education
TAG IBS Strategic Partners
Professional Groups & Associations
For More information on the Atlanta Global marketplace, including statistics and consulates, please see here.
For more information about TAG International Business, please contact Heather Maxfield at heather@tagonline .org.