TAG Health focuses on Georgia’s rapidly expanding healthcare field. Healthcare IT and management professionals, physicians, allied health professionals and hospital administrative personnel are all members of the Society. We focus on the rapid advances in healthcare technology that are having an enormous impact on the field. Emerging biotech firms, new drugs and treatments, regulatory pressures, funding for promising start-ups and the management of a sea of healthcare information are all covered by the Society’s programs. The TAG Health's mission is to be a catalyst for furthering Georgia as a leader in healthcare technology, through opportunities in education, networking and collaboration by working with society members, community leaders and industry stakeholders to create an environment that will facilitate the realization of this mission.
- February 25th: Health IT Day at the Capital
- February 26: Health IT Career Seminar with Resume Review and Job Search Prep
- March 6: Health IT Career Fair
- May 8: Your Genome and the Prediction, Prevention, and Management of Chronic Disease - Download Files Here and Here
- June 26: Privacy and Security - What Business Associates Need to know about HIPAA - Register Today!
- July 24: Affordable Care Act - Check-Up
- September 24: Disruptive Technologies Helping to Cure Healthcare
- November: Health IT Leadership Summit
Contact Amanda Hendley at 404-920-2023 or firstname.lastname@example.org