TAG Health focuses on Georgia’s rapidly expanding healthcare field. Healthcare IT and management professionals, physicians, allied health professionals and hospital administrative personnel are all members of the Society. We focus on the rapid advances in healthcare technology that are having an enormous impact on the field. Emerging biotech firms, new drugs and treatments, regulatory pressures, funding for promising start-ups and the management of a sea of healthcare information are all covered by the Society’s programs. The TAG Health's mission is to be a catalyst for furthering Georgia as a leader in healthcare technology, through opportunities in education, networking and collaboration by working with society members, community leaders and industry stakeholders to create an environment that will facilitate the realization of this mission.
The TAG Health Board would like to thank Board member Alan Urech for his insight and contribution to the Board.
- January 25, 2018 --Health IT Day at the Capitol (Co Sponsored with GA HIMSS)
- February 13, 2018 –Resume Prep and Training Session –GSU Buckhead Campus
- March 8, 2018 –Career Fair
- April 26, 2018 –Blockchain and its Impact on Healthcare
- May 24, 2018—The Rise of the Consumer in Healthcare
- July 12, 2018 Technology Addressing the Changing Models of Healthcare Delivery
- August 23, 2018 Devices and Monitoring
- September (Hold for potential larger event with Georgia Bio and HealthConnect South)
- October 18, 2018 Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- November 8, 2018 Population Health/Refresh Event
* Dates and Topics Subject to Change
Sponsor TAG Health!
Download Sponsor Opportunities here.
Charlie Whitfield, Whitty IT Solutions LLC, firstname.lastname@example.org; 404-823-6955
Tiffany Stewart, Technology Association of Georgia, email@example.com, 404-920-2011
See below for helpful information from our latest health job search and resume workshop!