C-Level forum to scale companies: Venture Capital, Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Alliances
JAN: Navigating Healthcare IT M&A and Growth (Co-presented with TAG Health) https://is.gd/3gzo3T
APR: Intersection of VC & PE Investing (Co-presented with Southern Capital Forum) https://is.gd/F06A8X
MAY: GA Senators & State Representatives Discuss Laws to Support Venture Investing https://is.gd/SCsrou
JUNE: SecureWorks CxOs: Sustaining Growth In An Evolving Market (C-suite panel) https://is.gd/cNNxle
JULY 25: Capital-Raising Strategies for Women & Minority Owned Cos. (with MATC) https://is.gd/CpXP4M
AUG 18: The Strategic Value of Corporate Venture Capital (Fortune 500 CVC Funds) https://is.gd/RHxYV8
SEPT 13: FinTech Sector Private Equity Deals & Transactions (with Morris, Manning) https://is.gd/A1HSV4
OCT 26: Financing for SaaS & Growth Tech Companies (with Nelson Mullins Riley) https://is.gd/mMaXK0
TAG Corporate Development Sponsorship Opportunities.
TAG Corporate Development LinkedIn Group
Over the past 10 years, Georgia companies have: raised $5.5 Billion in Venture Capital; attracted $16 Billion in Private Equity; and transacted $180 Billion in M&A deals. In each of the last 2 years, Atlanta has outpaced Austin, San Diego, Research Triangle, and Denver/Boulder in attracting private investment dollars and total M&A deals. Click here to learn more.
• Provide a Forum for Industry thought Leaders to share the latest real-world insights and best-practices in the implementation of corporate development strategies and initiatives.
• Career Development and networking opportunities with like-minded business professionals.
• Enterprise & Startup Executives responsible for: Corporate Development, Strategy & Planning,
Partnerships & Alliances and Legal & Regulatory.
• Professional Services firms: Attorneys, Business Brokers, Investment Bankers, M&A Advisors and Management Consultants.
• TAG Corporate Development was created by senior Industry leaders from IBM Corp. and Morris, Manning & Martin LLP, one of the leading technology law firms in the country.
• Featured C-Level speakers: Chairman IBM Global Acquisitions Committee (NYSE: IBM); CEO AT&T Intellectual Property (NYSE:T); CEO SecureWorks (NASDAQ: SCWX); CFO EarthLink (NASDAQ: ELNK); COO The Weather Company (NYSE: IBM); President Sprint Strategic Planning (NYSE: S); Georgia Secretary of State (Georgia); President Atlanta Technology Angels (ATA); VP Intel Capital (NASDAQ: INTC).
For more information about TAG Corporate Development, please contact the society liaison Kellie Jackson at Kellie@tagonline.org