C-Level forum to scale companies: Venture Capital, Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Alliances
JAN. 24th, 2017: Navigating Health IT M&A and Growth (Co-presented with TAG Health)
TAG Corporate Development Sponsorship Opportunities.
TAG Corporate Development LinkedIn Group
Over the past 10 years, Georgia companies have: raised $5.5 Billion in Venture Capital; attracted $16 Billion in Private Equity; and transacted $180 Billion in M&A deals. In each of the last 2 years, Atlanta has outpaced Austin, San Diego, Research Triangle, and Denver/Boulder in attracting private investment dollars and total M&A deals. Click here to learn more.
• Provide a Forum for Industry thought Leaders to share the latest real-world insights and best-practices in the implementation of corporate development strategies and initiatives.
• Career Development and networking opportunities with like-minded business professionals.
• Enterprise & Startup Executives responsible for: Corporate Development, Strategy & Planning,
Partnerships & Alliances and Legal & Regulatory.
• Professional Services firms: Attorneys, Business Brokers, Investment Bankers, M&A Advisors and Management Consultants.
• TAG Corporate Development was created by senior Industry executives from IBM Global Services and Morris, Manning & Martin LLP, one of the leading technology law firms in the country.
• Featured C-Level Speakers include: IBM Corp. (NYSE: IBM) Chairman of Global Acquisitions Committee; EarthLink, Inc. (NASDAQ: ELNK) Chairman and CEO; Georgia Secretary of State; Sprint Corp. (NYSE: S) President of Strategic Planning and Corporate Initiatives; The Weather Company (NYSE: IBM) Chief Executive Officer; and AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) President and CEO of AT&T Intellectual Property;Intel Corp (NASDAQ: INTC) Vice President and Managing Director of Intel Capital; Atlanta Technology Angels (ATA) President & Chairman.
For more information about TAG Corporate Development, please contact the society liaison Jeremy Watson at email@example.com.