By Larry K. Williams, TAG President and CEO
Last week, TAG brought together 1,000+ members of the technology community through our highly anticipated 2023 Georgia Technology Summit.
On this occasion, Atlanta Mayor André Dickens shared his valuable insights on the future of technology and its impact on our capital city. His dedication to leveraging technology for the betterment of our community left a lasting impression on the audience.
A series of impactful presentations took center stage, fostering conversations about how we can collectively shape the future of innovation, including:
- 3 keynotes led by Elatia Abate, Rob Thomas, and Massimo Peselli
- A Georgia sports panel led by representatives from the Atlanta Hawks, Atlanta Braves, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, FanDuel, and Skillshot
- A fireside chat featuring Marc Gorlin of Roadie
- 12 breakout sessions led by 60+ leaders
- The induction of Salesloft Founder Kyle Porter into the Technology Hall of Fame
In addition, Governor Kemp officially declared May 3rd as Technology and Innovation Day in Georgia, recognizing the vital role that technology plays in driving economic growth and societal progress in our state.
The summit was an inspiring celebration of the leaders and businesses that fuel the innovation economy in our region and beyond. We extend our heartfelt gratitude to everyone who attended the event, as well as our sponsors, whose support made it all possible.
As the summit comes to a close, TAG remains steadfast in our commitment to foster engagement and collaboration within Georgia’s vibrant tech community. Together, we can shape a future where technology continues to drive innovation and create opportunities for all. Stay connected within our network by keeping an eye on our events calendar.