Virtual Conference Highlights Leaders and Innovation Across the Peach State
The Georgia Technology Summit is the preeminent event highlighting the leaders and innovations driving Georgia’s community and economy. GTS will showcase nationally recognized speakers, trending breakout sessions, hot tech demos, and Georgia’s most innovative tech companies revolutionizing business.
“The Georgia Technology Summit will host Georgia’s most prominent technology, business and thought leaders to explore the latest trends that are igniting and driving innovation today,” shares TAG President and CEO, Larry Williams. “This year’s theme of Innovate, Impact and Inspire has steered our exciting agenda and breakout sessions.”
- Robyn Benincasa, Founder & CEO of Worldclass Teams | Founder of Project Athena
- Craig Neeb, Executive Vice President and Chief Innovation Officer of NASCAR
Future of Work: Hall of Fame Conversation
- Larry Williams, President & CEO, Technology Association of Georgia
- David Cummings, 2020 Tech Hall of Fame Inductee, Entrepreneur, Investor, Founder, Atlanta Tech Village
- Theia Smith, PwC Workforce of the Future practice, Entrepreneurship and start up ecosystems and Inclusive Innovation Leader
Themes and Breakout Session Topics
- Rise of the Machines
- Digital Acceleration and the New Customer Experience
- Medical Care in the Post COVID Era
- Digital Transformation in the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Accelerating Modern App Development through the Cloud
- Cyber Security: Zero Trust and Threats
- Show me the Money: How to Tap SPACs, VCs and Investors
- How Sports are Being Reinvented through Technology and the Benefits to Other Industries
- The Next Big Thing – Perspectives from CIOs & CTOs
- Investing in Social Change
- Own the Future: Overcoming Adversity and Personal Change
- Purpose, Activation & Belief: How are Tech Companies Traveling this Important Road
For the full agenda and more information about the 2021 Georgia Technology Summit, including to register for the event, visit http://georgiatechnologysummit.com. Follow the conversation on Twitter through #GTS2021.
About the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)
TAG’s mission is to Connect, Promote, Influence and Educate Georgia’s technology ecosystem to advance the innovation economy. Through those four foundational strategies TAG serves the technology community, helping to support, grow and ignite tech leaders, companies and the overall Georgia economy.
TAG serves more than 30,000 members statewide through regional chapters in Metro Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Macon/Middle Georgia, and Savannah. TAG hosts more than 150 events each year and serves as an umbrella organization for 26 professional societies.
TAG provides networking and educational programs; celebrates Georgia’s technology leaders and companies, and advocates for legislative action that enhances the state’s economic climate for technology.
Additionally, the TAG Education Collaborative (TAG-Ed) focuses on helping science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education initiatives thrive.
For more information visit the TAG website at www.tagonline.org. To learn about the TAG-Ed Collaborative visit www.tagedonline.org.