Annual Conference Returns with Dynamic, Interactive Content from Atlanta Stage to the World Stage
ATLANTA (May 5, 2021) – Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) announces the first 100+ speakers for Fintech South, the southeast’s largest event dedicated to financial innovation. A global exchange of insights and trends fueling tomorrow’s financial tech industry, the virtual conference will return June 22 – 24, 2021. The world-class speaker roster showcases startup founders, corporate CEOs and C-level executives, venture investors, financial regulators, retailers, top analysts and journalists – all leaders from the most important organizations in the fintech ecosystem in Georgia and around the world.
In its fourth year, Fintech South will feature more than 40 hours of interactive content from 300+ speakers across its main keynote stages and deep dive tracks. A sampling of confirmed speakers includes:
- Beverly Anderson – President, Global Consumer Solutions
- Frank Blake – Former Chairman & CEO, The Home Depot; Co-Creator & Host, Crazy Good Turns podcast
- Jill Castilla – President, CEO & Vice Chairman Citizens Bank of Edmond
- Betsy Z. Cohen – Chair, FinTech Masala
- Raj Date – Managing Partner, Fenway Summer; Co-Founder and Senior Advisor, FS Vector; CEO, Payments Leadership Council
- Baron Davis – NBA All-Star; Host of “Small Business Revolution, championed by Deluxe”; Founder, Baron Davis Enterprises
- Marty Flanagan – President & CEO, Invesco
- Marc Gorlin – Chairman & Co-Founder, Kabbage; Founder & CEO, Roadie
- Peter Hazelhurst – Co-Founder & CEO, Synctera
- Katie Kirkpatrick – President & CEO, Metro Atlanta Chamber
- Theodora Lau – Author “Beyond Good”; Co-Founder, Unconventional Ventures
- Julia LaRoche – Correspondent, Yahoo! Finance
- Lynne Laube – Co-Founder & CEO, Cardlytics
- Jim Magats – SVP Omni Payments, PayPal
- Barry McCarthy – President & CEO, Deluxe
- Sultan Meghji – Chief Innovation Officer, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Phyllis Newhouse – Founder & CEO, Xtreme Solutions; Co-Founder & CEO, Athena Technology Acquisition Corp.
- Yolande Piazza – VP Financial Services, Google Cloud, Google
- Tyrone Ross Jr. – Founder “Learn to Money”; CEO, Onramp Invest
“We are excited about our speaker roster and we have some exciting surprises in the works,” says TAG President and CEO, Larry Williams. “This year’s content will feature a diverse group of fintech industry leaders that truly showcase the best of Georgia fintech and globally.”
Fintech South 2021 will bring together more than 2,000 participants from more than 20 countries.
New elements this year include dedicated time each day for AI-powered networking, interactive roundtable discussions with on-camera audience participation, highly produced main stage content, special music and cultural features, and information on over 50 exhibitors in a full-featured virtual expo.
About the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)
TAG’s mission is to Connect, Promote, Influence and Educate Georgia’s technology ecosystem to advance the innovation economy. Through those four foundational strategies TAG serves the technology community, helping to support, grow and ignite tech leaders, companies and the overall Georgia economy.
TAG serves more than 30,000 members statewide through regional chapters in Metro Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Macon/Middle Georgia, and Savannah. TAG hosts more than 150 events each year and serves as an umbrella organization for 20+ professional societies.
TAG provides networking and educational programs; celebrates Georgia’s technology leaders and companies, and advocates for legislative action that enhances the state’s economic climate for technology.
Additionally, the TAG Education Collaborative (TAG-Ed) focuses on helping science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education initiatives thrive.
For more information visit the TAG website at www.tagonline.org. To learn about the TAG-Ed Collaborative visit www.tagedonline.org.
Invesco QQQ is distributed by Invesco Distributors, Inc.