The COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent uncertainty are accelerating changes in the way organizations around the world are working and will continue to work into the future. Mercer’s 2020 Global Talent Trends Study identifies the trends of how employers can navigate in an environment that is driving rapid change in the way we work.
Join our live webcast on Wednesday, March 25th at 1:00 PM EST:
- Discover the current global trends shaping the workforce of the future
- See how C-suite, HR, and employee perspectives compare and contrast
- Get insights and recommendations on ways to stay ahead!
- Kate Bravery, Global Solutions Leader, Career
- Mary Ann Sardone, Talent Solutions Leader, US
- Gordon Frost, Career Business Leader, Canada
- Mary Tinebra, Transformation Solutions Leader, US
- Gregg Passin, Executive Solutions Leader, US
Register now: http://page.mercer.com/DDWV80v0VEu00j2ZvF2F0bu