By Larry K. Williams, TAG president and CEO
Georgia is home to a world-renowned innovation ecosystem backed by an unmatched entrepreneurial spirit, pool of talent and enthusiasm for collaboration. And, TAG is proud to recognize a select few companies, organizations and leaders that are delivering especially high standards of excellence. Returning for the third year, the TAG Technology Awards recognizes the outstanding achievements of Georgia’s distinguished technology community. This year’s awards categories are:
- Tech Leader of the Year: Recognizes a CIO, CISO or equivalent throughout Georgia who has primary IT leadership responsibility within their organization and demonstrated leadership, drove innovation and delivered value to their organization.
- Emerging Leader of the Year: Recognizes a rising leader in any type or size of Georgia-based organization who demonstrated leadership, drove innovation and delivered value to their organization or industry.
- Tech for Good: Recognizes a program or project that utilizes technology to positively impact under-served individuals or communities, promotes inclusiveness and creates equity in Georgia.
- Tech Evolution: Recognizes a technology program or product that pre-existed for one purpose and was adapted for another purpose with a positive impact.
- Innovation Driven Company: Recognizes a company throughout Georgia that has developed an innovative technology solution or is using existing technology in an innovative way to make organizations stand out in any industry.
Applications for the TAG Technology Awards are open now until December 15th, and winners will be announced on Thursday, February 2nd, 2023, at the Sandy Springs Performing Arts Center. If you know of an innovative leader or company in Georgia worthy of recognition, please nominate them here.