THE PURPOSE OF TAG TALENT IS:
- To serve as THE forum for the exchange of information and a medium for the practice, study, and research of issues related to recruiting in technology companies.
- To assist and encourage its members to advance their knowledge, skill and competency in the field of recruiting.
- To provide additional TAG membership benefits, including education, peer interaction and networking.
- To leverage experience and expertise of TAG members as discussion leaders and resources for the societies.
- To serve as a vehicle to interest new members.
- To promote the use of sound and ethical recruiting practices to further the goals of TAG, especially by enhancing its ability to understand, embrace and be a voice for issues in the recruiting function.
The best-selling business book “Good to Great” says the first step in making a business world-class isn’t the right design or the right price…it’s finding the right people and making sure they’re in the right job.
The TAG Recruiting society helps our members find the right people for the job. This is the forum for learning how to study, research and practice sound and ethical recruiting practices. The goal at each TAG Recruiting meeting is to share experiences and expertise among fellow members – and to help companies find and hire the right tech employees.
Recent Talent News
Georgia State University’s Robinson College of Business Eliminates GMAT/GRE Requirement
Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business has eliminated the requirement for Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores from the admissions process for its MBA and master’s portfolio, effective immediately. GMAT/GRE scores are not necessary to predict classroom success; the tests are a barrier to entry and perpetuate systemic inequities, and test performance is immaterial to career outcomes.
After Its Most Competitive Application Period Yet, Venture Atlanta Reveals Lineup of 2021 Most Innovative Tech Companies
Out of a record-breaking 400-plus applications, 91 companies will present and be showcased with 60 percent of those selected coming from outside Georgia.
Synergis Hires New Executive Vice President of Strategy
|Synergis, an IT and creative staffing agency, is pleased to announce the addition of Tracey Klein to its leadership team. As Executive Vice President, Strategy, Klein will be responsible for the overall growth strategy of the company and planning for the future of its workforce solutions.|