THE PURPOSE OF TAG TALENT IS:
- To serve as THE forum for the exchange of information and a medium for the practice, study, and research of issues related to recruiting in technology companies.
- To assist and encourage its members to advance their knowledge, skill and competency in the field of recruiting.
- To provide additional TAG membership benefits, including education, peer interaction and networking.
- To leverage experience and expertise of TAG members as discussion leaders and resources for the societies.
- To serve as a vehicle to interest new members.
- To promote the use of sound and ethical recruiting practices to further the goals of TAG, especially by enhancing its ability to understand, embrace and be a voice for issues in the recruiting function.
The best-selling business book “Good to Great” says the first step in making a business world-class isn’t the right design or the right price…it’s finding the right people and making sure they’re in the right job.
The TAG Recruiting society helps our members find the right people for the job. This is the forum for learning how to study, research and practice sound and ethical recruiting practices. The goal at each TAG Recruiting meeting is to share experiences and expertise among fellow members – and to help companies find and hire the right tech employees.
Recent Talent News
Goodie Nation Announces CULTIVATE: Hack the Wealth Gap Powered by AARP Innovation Labs
Non-profit leader Goodie Nation™ today announces
CULTIVATE: Hack the Wealth Gap powered by AARP Innovation Labs, an initiative to identify and support the top BIPOC founders working on early-stage innovative solutions that are reducing wealth inequality in the U.S.
Liger Partners Creative Agency Opens New Hybrid Workplace
With the roll out of vaccines, many large corporations have announced plans for employees return to the office. While many remote workers are reluctant to go back into a corporate setting, for others the transition to all-screens, all the time was too much. That’s why Atlanta creative firm Liger Partners has opened a new hybrid workplace designed with the future of work in mind. The company combines flexible office hours and remote work with an open-environment and shared common space. Think funky fresh hotel lobby meets a comfortable student center with all of the amenities. There are no assigned desks, so everyone is free to sit where they feel the most inspiration.