THE PURPOSE OF TAG TALENT IS:
- To serve as THE forum for the exchange of information and a medium for the practice, study, and research of issues related to recruiting in technology companies.
- To assist and encourage its members to advance their knowledge, skill and competency in the field of recruiting.
- To provide additional TAG membership benefits, including education, peer interaction and networking.
- To leverage experience and expertise of TAG members as discussion leaders and resources for the societies.
- To serve as a vehicle to interest new members.
- To promote the use of sound and ethical recruiting practices to further the goals of TAG, especially by enhancing its ability to understand, embrace and be a voice for issues in the recruiting function.
The best-selling business book “Good to Great” says the first step in making a business world-class isn’t the right design or the right price…it’s finding the right people and making sure they’re in the right job.
The TAG Recruiting society helps our members find the right people for the job. This is the forum for learning how to study, research and practice sound and ethical recruiting practices. The goal at each TAG Recruiting meeting is to share experiences and expertise among fellow members – and to help companies find and hire the right tech employees.
Recent Talent News
WSO2 Announces Free Linux Systems Administration and DevOps Engineering Training Program
|Aimed at closing the skills gap, the company commits to a program that builds foundational digital skills by providing access to high-quality computer science training resources.|
Aptos Announces Key Appointments to Executive Leadership Team
Aptos, a global retail technology provider headquartered in Atlanta, adds software industry veterans in executive positions across finance, human resources and Americas management to further the company’s momentous growth as an industry leader.
DefenseStorm Names Mike Shah as Chief Financial Officer
|DefenseStorm, a leading cloud-based cybersecurity and cybercompliance management provider to banks, credit unions and fintechs, today announced the addition of Mike Shah as chief financial officer. In this role, Shah will lead the planning, implementation and management of all finance initiatives for DefenseStorm, as well as work closely with the executive team to lead the company’s strategic financial vision.|