THE PURPOSE OF TAG RECRUITING IS:
- To serve as THE forum for the exchange of information and a medium for the practice, study, and research of issues related to recruiting in technology companies.
- To assist and encourage its members to advance their knowledge, skill and competency in the field of recruiting.
- To provide additional TAG membership benefits, including education, peer interaction and networking.
- To leverage experience and expertise of TAG members as discussion leaders and resources for the societies.
- To serve as a vehicle to interest new members.
- To promote the use of sound and ethical recruiting practices to further the goals of TAG, especially by enhancing its ability to understand, embrace and be a voice for issues in the recruiting function.
The best-selling business book “Good to Great” says the first step in making a business world-class isn’t the right design or the right price…it’s finding the right people and making sure they’re in the right job.
The TAG Recruiting society helps our members find the right people for the job. This is the forum for learning how to study, research and practice sound and ethical recruiting practices. The goal at each TAG Recruiting meeting is to share experiences and expertise among fellow members – and to help companies find and hire the right tech employees.
Recent Recruiting News
InSight Digital Summit 2020 Presented by Convergint Technologies
November 17th-19th, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST Daily
InSight Digital Summit, hosted by Convergint Technologies, is an exclusive virtual trade show event. This fully immersive digital summit will allow for a traditional trade show experience live from the comfort of your own home or office.
Venture Atlanta Expands National Reach, Announces 2020 Lineup of Most Promising Tech Companies
Top investment conference selects largest, most diverse lineup of companies to fuel tech capital and growth within groundbreaking, immersive virtual format.