To learn from and recognize those organizations that make great ideas actually work – to dramatically improve how they do business.
- Develop a sustainable community for leaders in process improvement
- Provide educational and networking opportunities for leaders in process improvement
- Provide visibility to enterprises that excel in process improvement
Benefits from participation in TAG BPM include:
- Meeting others with similar business interests, issues and professional challenges.
- Exposure to information and ideas that allow executives and entrepreneurs to think innovatively and “outside the box” and enhance leadership skills.
- Opportunity to gain broader perspective on key business issues.
- Exposure to new Process improvement opportunities.
Business Process Management events
Recent Business Process Management News
Snap Tech IT Webinar Series: Microsoft Teams: Top Security Tips to Boost Productivity
Remote working and COVID-19 have vastly accelerated the use of Microsoft Teams over the last two years; a real game-changer for remote teams. MS Teams does have a number of security vulnerabilities that businesses need to understand and address.
CMMC Client Case Study: Compliance Preparation Process – Key to 2023 Business Strategy
|2022 brought a number of changes to CMMC & DoD subcontractors are feeling the Q4 pinch to plan their strategies & processes for 2023 in order to comply with the May 2023 Interim Rule.|
ATDC Congratulates 15 Portfolio Companies Selected for Venture Atlanta 2022
Four ATDC companies will present as Early-Stage Venture attendees and one will present as a Growth-Stage Venture.