To learn from and recognize those organizations that make great ideas actually work – to dramatically improve how they do business.
- Develop a sustainable community for leaders in process improvement
- Provide educational and networking opportunities for leaders in process improvement
- Provide visibility to enterprises that excel in process improvement
Benefits from participation in TAG BPM include:
- Meeting others with similar business interests, issues and professional challenges.
- Exposure to information and ideas that allow executives and entrepreneurs to think innovatively and “outside the box” and enhance leadership skills.
- Opportunity to gain broader perspective on key business issues.
- Exposure to new Process improvement opportunities.
Recent Business Process Management News
Advanced Technology Development Center Celebrates 40 Years of Innovation with Double Vision Event
Event will also honor eight startups that are graduating from the incubator.
Deluxe Selects Metro Atlanta for New FinTech Innovation Center and Offices, Will Create Over 700 Jobs
Deluxe will establish a new office complex along with a FinTech and Customer Innovation Center in the City of Sandy Springs in Fulton County. Deluxe will create 709 new jobs and invest more than $10 million in the metro Atlanta project.