To learn from and recognize those organizations that make great ideas actually work – to dramatically improve how they do business.
- Develop a sustainable community for leaders in process improvement
- Provide educational and networking opportunities for leaders in process improvement
- Provide visibility to enterprises that excel in process improvement
Benefits from participation in TAG BPM include:
- Meeting others with similar business interests, issues and professional challenges.
- Exposure to information and ideas that allow executives and entrepreneurs to think innovatively and “outside the box” and enhance leadership skills.
- Opportunity to gain broader perspective on key business issues.
- Exposure to new Process improvement opportunities.
Recent Business Process Management News
Appian Offers Free Application to Manage COVID-19 Response
Appian (NASDAQ: APPN) today announced that it has created a free COVID-19 Response Management application for enterprises and government agencies. True to Appian’s commitment for speed, the application can be fully configured and adopted within two hours.
Advanced Technology Development Center Announces the ATDC Startup Showcase Graduating Class of 2020
Seven companies to graduate from incubator on May 7.