To learn from and recognize those organizations that make great ideas actually work – to dramatically improve how they do business.
- Develop a sustainable community for leaders in process improvement
- Provide educational and networking opportunities for leaders in process improvement
- Provide visibility to enterprises that excel in process improvement
Benefits from participation in TAG BPM include:
- Meeting others with similar business interests, issues and professional challenges.
- Exposure to information and ideas that allow executives and entrepreneurs to think innovatively and “outside the box” and enhance leadership skills.
- Opportunity to gain broader perspective on key business issues.
- Exposure to new Process improvement opportunities.
Business Process Management Society Board
Recent Business Process Management News
Pandora Safely Returns to the Workplace with the Appian Workforce Safety Solution
Global jewelry brand uses low-code solution for ongoing workplace vigilance across U.S. retail stores, logistics center, and corporate offices
Aptos Advances European Growth Strategy with Appointment of Thilo Freund as General Manager EMEA
Aptos recently appoints Thilo Freund as General Manager EMEA, allowing advances in the European Growth Strategy. With in-depth experience in technology, Freund represents the most recent top-tier software executive hired by Aptos. This progression in the Aptos executive team strengthens their presence in EMEA and all other regions as well.
Four Finalists Ready to Compete When CodeLaunch Visits Atlanta
CodeLaunch announced its four Finalists who have competed in a month’s long competition for the first-ever CodeLaunch outside of Dallas/Ft. Worth. The CodeLaunch ATL Finalists are competing for a the coveted professional hackathon to accelerate their product development. The event takes place on August 18, 2021.