To learn from and recognize those organizations that make great ideas actually work – to dramatically improve how they do business.
- Develop a sustainable community for leaders in process improvement
- Provide educational and networking opportunities for leaders in process improvement
- Provide visibility to enterprises that excel in process improvement
Benefits from participation in TAG BPM include:
- Meeting others with similar business interests, issues and professional challenges.
- Exposure to information and ideas that allow executives and entrepreneurs to think innovatively and “outside the box” and enhance leadership skills.
- Opportunity to gain broader perspective on key business issues.
- Exposure to new Process improvement opportunities.
Recent Business Process Management News
The New Normal for Small Businesses: Owners and Employees Feel Both Uncertainty and Optimism
OnPay survey data indicates 1 in 2 small businesses turned to the Payroll Protection Program for assistance
Arketi Group Offers Free Reopening Readiness Checklist for Communications Professionals
Useful questionnaire helps communications teams address key opportunities for safely bringing employees back into the office