To learn from and recognize those organizations that make great ideas actually work – to dramatically improve how they do business.
- Develop a sustainable community for leaders in process improvement
- Provide educational and networking opportunities for leaders in process improvement
- Provide visibility to enterprises that excel in process improvement
Benefits from participation in TAG BPM include:
- Meeting others with similar business interests, issues and professional challenges.
- Exposure to information and ideas that allow executives and entrepreneurs to think innovatively and “outside the box” and enhance leadership skills.
- Opportunity to gain broader perspective on key business issues.
- Exposure to new Process improvement opportunities.
Recent Business Process Management News
Snap Tech IT Hosting FBI Cybersecurity Briefing at The Capital Grille
How often do you get the chance to hear the unique perspective of an FBI Cybersecurity Investigations Agent, learn how to protect your business from cyber-attacks & enjoy an amazing lunch with local Atlanta businesses? Doesn’t happen too often.
Comcast RISE to Award $1 Million in Grants to Small Businesses Owned by Women and People of Color in Atlanta
Comcast announced it will award $1 million in grants to 100 small Atlanta area businesses owned by women and people of color, including Black, Indigenous, Hispanic, and Asian American owners, among others. The application process will open to qualifying businesses June 1-14, and prospective owners must have their businesses located in the City of Atlanta or in Fulton, Gwinnett, Clayton, Cobb or DeKalb counties.
Client Spotlight Webinar: Zero Trust Cybersecurity Defense with Application Control
On average, bad actors can dwell unnoticed in an IT environment for 45 days, prior to the execution of an attack. Couple that with the majority of attacks that exploit legitimate access by taking advantage of existing vulnerabilities and through social engineering. How do you prevent hackers from running rampant once they’ve compromised your network systems and handle the expense of remediation?