To learn from and recognize those organizations that make great ideas actually work – to dramatically improve how they do business.
- Develop a sustainable community for leaders in process improvement
- Provide educational and networking opportunities for leaders in process improvement
- Provide visibility to enterprises that excel in process improvement
Benefits from participation in TAG BPM include:
- Meeting others with similar business interests, issues and professional challenges.
- Exposure to information and ideas that allow executives and entrepreneurs to think innovatively and “outside the box” and enhance leadership skills.
- Opportunity to gain broader perspective on key business issues.
- Exposure to new Process improvement opportunities.
Recent Business Process Management News
Technology Association of Georgia Unveils Top 10 Innovative Technology Companies in Georgia
The companies will present at The Summit – that state’s largest technology showcase March 3-4 at Cobb Galleria, Atlanta.
Technology Association of Georgia Announces the Top 40 Innovative Technology Companies in Georgia
TAG’S Top 40 Awards, sponsored by Cherry Bekaert, recognize Georgia-based technology companies for their innovation, financial impact, and their efforts at spreading awareness of the state’s technology initiatives throughout the U.S. and globally.