To learn from and recognize those organizations that make great ideas actually work – to dramatically improve how they do business.
- Develop a sustainable community for leaders in process improvement
- Provide educational and networking opportunities for leaders in process improvement
- Provide visibility to enterprises that excel in process improvement
Benefits from participation in TAG BPM include:
- Meeting others with similar business interests, issues and professional challenges.
- Exposure to information and ideas that allow executives and entrepreneurs to think innovatively and “outside the box” and enhance leadership skills.
- Opportunity to gain broader perspective on key business issues.
- Exposure to new Process improvement opportunities.
Recent Business Process Management News
Georgia State Hosts Executive Education Summit on Generative A.I.
|Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business hosted “Generative A.I. – Unlocking Business Value” – an immersive executive education session.|
Snap Tech IT Webinar Series: Microsoft Teams: Top Security Tips to Boost Productivity
Remote working and COVID-19 have vastly accelerated the use of Microsoft Teams over the last two years; a real game-changer for remote teams. MS Teams does have a number of security vulnerabilities that businesses need to understand and address.