To learn from and recognize those organizations that make great ideas actually work – to dramatically improve how they do business.
- Develop a sustainable community for leaders in process improvement
- Provide educational and networking opportunities for leaders in process improvement
- Provide visibility to enterprises that excel in process improvement
Benefits from participation in TAG BPM include:
- Meeting others with similar business interests, issues and professional challenges.
- Exposure to information and ideas that allow executives and entrepreneurs to think innovatively and “outside the box” and enhance leadership skills.
- Opportunity to gain broader perspective on key business issues.
- Exposure to new Process improvement opportunities.
Recent Business Process Management News
Arketi Earns Spot on Chief Marketer’s Top 200 Marketing Agencies List of 2021
Arketi Group recognized as a top agency by Chief Marketer four years in a row.
Scientific Games Announces 100+ Job Openings in Alpharetta
Company’s Global Lottery Group HQ Hiring Wide Variety of Professionals Including Manufacturing/Packaging, Printing, Engineering, Technology, Management, and Field Service
GSU’s Award-Winning Main Street Entrepreneurs Seed Fund Opens Applications
Georgia State’s Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute (ENI) just launched applications for its 2nd annual Main Street Entrepreneurs Seed Fund (MSESF). This business accelerator program recently received the Award for Excellence in Specialty Entrepreneurship Education from the Global Consortium of Entrepreneurship Centers. The MSESF is designed to support underrepresented student, recent alumni and Georgia State community entrepreneurs with seed funding and mentorship to start and grow new ventures. The program is supported by donations from Georgia Power and Georgia State alumnus, Ahmet Bozer (‘83), a retired Executive Vice President at Coca-Cola.