To learn from and recognize those organizations that make great ideas actually work – to dramatically improve how they do business.
- Develop a sustainable community for leaders in process improvement
- Provide educational and networking opportunities for leaders in process improvement
- Provide visibility to enterprises that excel in process improvement
Benefits from participation in TAG BPM include:
- Meeting others with similar business interests, issues and professional challenges.
- Exposure to information and ideas that allow executives and entrepreneurs to think innovatively and “outside the box” and enhance leadership skills.
- Opportunity to gain broader perspective on key business issues.
- Exposure to new Process improvement opportunities.
Recent Business Process Management News
TwoRivers ITAD Solutions and Digicon Forensics Form Strategic Partnership
TwoRivers ITAD Solutions (TIS) has partnered with Digicon Forensics to provide both digital reconstruction and forensic investigations, as well as secure data destruction and responsible recycling for businesses and individuals.
Gimme Releases Gimme Key Pro Wireless DEX Adapter
Gimme, whose technology helps food service and grocery store delivery operators automate merchandising, today announced the official release of Gimme Key Pro, the company’s new wireless data exchange (DEX) adapter engineered for the direct store delivery (DSD) market that delivers short-shelf-life products to grocery and convenience stores.
InSight Digital Summit 2020 Presented by Convergint Technologies
November 17th-19th, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST Daily
InSight Digital Summit, hosted by Convergint Technologies, is an exclusive virtual trade show event. This fully immersive digital summit will allow for a traditional trade show experience live from the comfort of your own home or office.