To learn from and recognize those organizations that make great ideas actually work – to dramatically improve how they do business.
- Develop a sustainable community for leaders in process improvement
- Provide educational and networking opportunities for leaders in process improvement
- Provide visibility to enterprises that excel in process improvement
Benefits from participation in TAG BPM include:
- Meeting others with similar business interests, issues and professional challenges.
- Exposure to information and ideas that allow executives and entrepreneurs to think innovatively and “outside the box” and enhance leadership skills.
- Opportunity to gain broader perspective on key business issues.
- Exposure to new Process improvement opportunities.
Recent Business Process Management News
Goodie Nation Announces CULTIVATE: Hack the Wealth Gap Powered by AARP Innovation Labs
Non-profit leader Goodie Nation™ today announces
CULTIVATE: Hack the Wealth Gap powered by AARP Innovation Labs, an initiative to identify and support the top BIPOC founders working on early-stage innovative solutions that are reducing wealth inequality in the U.S.
Snap Tech IT Achieves CMMC-AB Registered Provider Organization (RPO) Approval
In the CMMC ecosystems, RPOs provide advice, consulting, and recommendations to Federal Government subcontractors preparing for certification. RPOs are the implementers and consultants that help organizations prepare for certification but do not conduct certified assessments. Link to Blog: https://www.snaptechit.com/article/snap-tech-it-achieves-cmmc-ab-registered-provider-organization-rpo-approval/
7 Ways to Ensure Security Compliance of Your Financial Organization
For most of us, few things cause greater fear than hearing that our financial information has been breached. Or, even worse, that criminals have gained access to our funds. Many financial services organizations must now demonstrate their IT security and compliance in order to do business with new customers – not to mention satisfy nervous vendors and insurance providers.