To learn from and recognize those organizations that make great ideas actually work – to dramatically improve how they do business.
- Develop a sustainable community for leaders in process improvement
- Provide educational and networking opportunities for leaders in process improvement
- Provide visibility to enterprises that excel in process improvement
Benefits from participation in TAG BPM include:
- Meeting others with similar business interests, issues and professional challenges.
- Exposure to information and ideas that allow executives and entrepreneurs to think innovatively and “outside the box” and enhance leadership skills.
- Opportunity to gain broader perspective on key business issues.
- Exposure to new Process improvement opportunities.
Business Process Management Society Board
Recent Business Process Management News
CMMC 2.0 Webinar: Level 1 Self-Assessment
|CMMC 2.0 brings big changes & sighs of relief to many Defense Industrial Base contractors with the ability to conduct self-assessments for Level 1 and a subset of Level 2. While this relieves a heavy burden in many aspects, there’s a flipside to these changes to bear in mind as you continue down the path to certification.|
CMMC Quick Bytes Series: Why Identifying Scope is Critical to Securing Certification
CMMC Quick Bytes Series: Identifying Scope, Common CMMC Terms & More — In this interview, Karl will dive into Identifying Scope and what that means for DoD subcontractors seeking certification. Learn common CMMC terms used in the certification process, what scoping is in relation to CMMC, how you identify where your sensitive data lives, ways to identify scope to an assessor and more. https://www.snaptechit.com/educational-assets/cmmc-quick-bytes-process-overview-best-practices-2/