2020 Trends in Blockchain and Digital Assets
Future trends of blockchain and digital assets indicate there is no slowing down, and blockchain will continue to act as a catalyst for digital transformation. Take a closer look at the trends in the industry, regulatory, and tax updates that made the news in the blockchain and digital asset space in 2020.
The emerging technology known as blockchain has inspired a remarkable ecosystem of new companies creating innovative business models that leverage the capability. Several large corporate entities that call Georgia home are taking advantage of this ecosystem and experimenting with blockchain technology as well.
- Consider distributed ledgers aka blockchain as a foundational technology with applications in multiple spaces
- Provide TAG member companies with competitive advantage
- Create an intellectually open environment towards all developing and yet undiscovered & undeveloped use cases
- Be a credible source and knowledge base for other TAG societies, government and community at large
- Engender a collaborative climate for more blockchain projects, companies and a positive investor sentiment towards blockchain for increased investment in Georgia
Blockchain Society Board
Dr. Benn Konsynski
Austin B. Mills
Recent Blockchain News
Technology Association of Georgia Announces the Top 40 Innovative Technology Companies in Georgia
Companies to be featured at the 2021 Georgia Technology Summit – Georgia’s Largest Technology Industry Showcase
Arketi Earns Spot on Chief Marketer’s Top 200 Marketing Agencies List of 2021
Arketi Group recognized as a top agency by Chief Marketer four years in a row.
Atlanta CPA named CFO of cryptocurrency payments company BitPay
BitPay, the world’s largest world’s largest provider of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency payment services, today announced two new executive hires, Jagruti Solanki, CPA, MBA, CGMA as Chief Financial Officer, and Shaun Worley as Product Vice President.