New in 2020!
Built from our TAG Blockchain Taskforce, TAG is launching a Blockchain Society.
Stay tuned for news about upcoming events and programs that will keep you informed on the latest Blockchain trends.
For more information, contact Rebecca Markusson at email@example.com
The emerging technology known as blockchain has inspired a remarkable ecosystem of new companies creating innovative business models that leverage the capability. Several large corporate entities that call Georgia home are taking advantage of this ecosystem and experimenting with blockchain technology as well.
- Consider distributed ledgers aka blockchain as a foundational technology with applications in multiple spaces
- Provide TAG member companies with competitive advantage
- Create an intellectually open environment towards all developing and yet undiscovered & undeveloped use cases
- Be a credible source and knowledge base for other TAG societies, government and community at large
- Engender a collaborative climate for more blockchain projects, companies and a positive investor sentiment towards blockchain for increased investment in Georgia
Blockchain Society Board
Dr. Benn Konsynski
Recent Blockchain News
Venture Atlanta Expands National Reach, Announces 2020 Lineup of Most Promising Tech Companies
Top investment conference selects largest, most diverse lineup of companies to fuel tech capital and growth within groundbreaking, immersive virtual format.
Atlanta Area Business Leaders to Host Virtual ATL Tech COVID-19 Innovation Showcase
Online event will feature technology solutions related to COVID-19 pandemic
UYOA Virtual Cyber Security Student/Student Apprentice Job Fair
Join United Youth Of America (UYOA), at 10am – 2pm EST, Friday, September 18, 2020, for the live Virtual Student/Apprentice JobFair. Book your time slots to meet and interview and hire the students of UYOA face-to-face. Meet the Cyber Security students and interview them live. Find students who may be your future employee or student apprentice. If you are a Cobb County Georgia Company or Enterprise, we have the funding available now. Your company will receive a six-month payroll reimbursement for staffing our students for an apprenticeship or hiring our graduates. Register for your time, pick which (one hour) time slot would you prefer to interview the UYOA students on Friday, September 18, 2020.