New in 2020!
Built from our TAG Blockchain Taskforce, TAG is launching a Blockchain Society.
Stay tuned for news about upcoming events and programs that will keep you informed on the latest Blockchain trends.
For more information, contact Rebecca Markusson at firstname.lastname@example.org
The emerging technology known as blockchain has inspired a remarkable ecosystem of new companies creating innovative business models that leverage the capability. Several large corporate entities that call Georgia home are taking advantage of this ecosystem and experimenting with blockchain technology as well.
- Consider distributed ledgers aka blockchain as a foundational technology with applications in multiple spaces
- Provide TAG member companies with competitive advantage
- Create an intellectually open environment towards all developing and yet undiscovered & undeveloped use cases
- Be a credible source and knowledge base for other TAG societies, government and community at large
- Engender a collaborative climate for more blockchain projects, companies and a positive investor sentiment towards blockchain for increased investment in Georgia
Blockchain Society Board
Dr. Benn Konsynski
Recent Blockchain News
InSight Digital Summit 2020 Presented by Convergint Technologies
November 17th-19th, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST Daily
InSight Digital Summit, hosted by Convergint Technologies, is an exclusive virtual trade show event. This fully immersive digital summit will allow for a traditional trade show experience live from the comfort of your own home or office.
Fintech South Announces World Class Speaker Line Up
More than 250 Global Fintech Leaders to Present During Virtual Conference, Oct. 5 – 9, 2020