New in 2020!
Built from our TAG Blockchain Taskforce, TAG is launching a Blockchain Society.
Stay tuned for news about upcoming events and programs that will keep you informed on the latest Blockchain trends.
For more information, contact Rebecca Markusson at email@example.com
The emerging technology known as blockchain has inspired a remarkable ecosystem of new companies creating innovative business models that leverage the capability. Several large corporate entities that call Georgia home are taking advantage of this ecosystem and experimenting with blockchain technology as well.
- Consider distributed ledgers aka blockchain as a foundational technology with applications in multiple spaces
- Provide TAG member companies with competitive advantage
- Create an intellectually open environment towards all developing and yet undiscovered & undeveloped use cases
- Be a credible source and knowledge base for other TAG societies, government and community at large
- Engender a collaborative climate for more blockchain projects, companies and a positive investor sentiment towards blockchain for increased investment in Georgia
Blockchain Society Board
Dr. Benn Konsynski
Recent Blockchain News
CMMC Is Here. And We Are Here To Help You.
In the last five years, approximately 4,000 Georgia businesses have received DoD contracts, making defense contracting a $7.3 billion dollar industry in the state of Georgia. This crucial supply chain is increasingly at risk for cybersecurity attacks, particularly the small businesses that make up the largest percentage of Georgia’s defense industrial base. In January 2020, The Department of Defense established a new, unified cybersecurity standard.
TAG Launches Blockchain Society to Engage Fast-Growing Sector
TAG Blockchain Society to Launch Events, Engagement Opportunities Aimed at Advancing Blockchain Technology in Georgia