New in 2020!
Built from our TAG Blockchain Taskforce, TAG is launching a Blockchain Society.
Stay tuned for news about upcoming events and programs that will keep you informed on the latest Blockchain trends.
For more information, contact Rebecca Markusson at email@example.com
The emerging technology known as blockchain has inspired a remarkable ecosystem of new companies creating innovative business models that leverage the capability. Several large corporate entities that call Georgia home are taking advantage of this ecosystem and experimenting with blockchain technology as well.
- Consider distributed ledgers aka blockchain as a foundational technology with applications in multiple spaces
- Provide TAG member companies with competitive advantage
- Create an intellectually open environment towards all developing and yet undiscovered & undeveloped use cases
- Be a credible source and knowledge base for other TAG societies, government and community at large
- Engender a collaborative climate for more blockchain projects, companies and a positive investor sentiment towards blockchain for increased investment in Georgia
Blockchain Society Board
Dr. Benn Konsynski
Recent Blockchain News
Arketi Earns Spot on Chief Marketer’s Top 200 Marketing Agencies List of 2021
Arketi Group recognized as a top agency by Chief Marketer four years in a row.
Atlanta CPA named CFO of cryptocurrency payments company BitPay
BitPay, the world’s largest world’s largest provider of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency payment services, today announced two new executive hires, Jagruti Solanki, CPA, MBA, CGMA as Chief Financial Officer, and Shaun Worley as Product Vice President.
Crypto Startup BitPay Files to Become Federally Regulated US Bank
According to a Dec. 8 legal notice published by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, BitPay has applied to the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) to organize a federally regulated bank, dubbed the BitPay National Trust Bank, headquartered in Georgia. The news was first reported by The Block.