TAG and The Gwinnett & Greater North Fulton Chambers of Commerce are pleased to present the TAG North Metro Executive Luncheon Series. This monthly program brings together some of Georgia’s top executives, experts and thought leaders as they discuss their own experiences, as well as current topics and important issues affecting the state’s technology community. Topics will include IoT, cybersecurity and more. These events offer a uniquely intimate setting to network and learn from some of the region’s most influential and strategic thinkers.
All meetings are held at TAG North Metro Office, Building: One Point Royal Office Park: Royal 400 Business Park 4400 North Point Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30022, from11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Registration and networking begin at 11:30 a.m.
- Derek Harp
- Brandon Lisi, Co-founder and President, Object9 Marketing
- Josh Sweeney, Founder, EpicCulture
- James Marlow, Co-founder and CEO, Radiance Solar
- Andrew Churilla, VP of Sales, ESW Capital
- Tim Simpson, Technical Evangelist, NINTEX
- Tyler Craig, CEO, Conarc, Inc.