As a defense contractor on the road to CMMC, how do you zero in on what’s really essential to keep costs low and maximize outcomes? Watch now for strategies to create a plan to laser focus your CMMC compliance efforts.
Host: Amy Hudnall, Director-COI Aerospace, Georgia Department of Economic Development (GDEcD)
Keynote: Allison Krache Giddens, President, Win-Tech Inc.
- Ron Talwalker, Director Cyber Intelligence & Solutions Product Sales, MasterCard
- Karl Bickmore, CEO, SnapTech IT
- Chris Silvers, Founder and Security Consultant, CG Silvers Consulting
- Zachary R. Hodges, CP & COO, Cyber Security Solutions
- Moderator: Roy Hadley, Jr., Special Counsel, Adams & Reese LLP
Provided by the Georgia Defense Industrial Base Task Force
The Georgia Defense Industrial Base Task Force was developed by the Georgia Department of Economic Development, the Technology Association of Georgia in partnership with various industry stakeholders to assist the DIB with resiliency. The Task Force’s goal is to support the defense industrial base developing cyber resiliency with the support of the State of Georgia and other key industry stakeholders. Through industry partnerships and collaboration, the Task Force provides training, collaboration, recruitment and compliance assistance for the Defense Industrial Base.