Technology Association of Georgia
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TAG Unveils the Top 10 Most Innovative Technology Companies in Georgia
Companies to present their innovations at the Georgia Technology Summit on March 23rd
ATLANTA (March 8, 2017) - The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) today announced the Top 10 Innovative Technology Companies in Georgia. These companies were singled out from the Top 40 Innovative Technology Companies announced last week for showing the highest degree of innovation, the broadest scope and financial impact of their innovations and the greatest effect of such innovation in promoting Georgia's technology industry throughout the U.S. and globally.
The 2017 Top 10 Innovative Companies are:
- Cybraics, Midtown - An advanced analytics and artificial intelligence company, focused on solving the hardest problems in cybersecurity.
- Ionic Security, Midtown - Ionic accelerates trust by protecting data everywhere it travels and anywhere it resides, whether on a network, the Cloud or mobile devices.
- LaaSer, Buckhead - LaaSer (Techstars '16) makes 911 work the way you thought it already did.
- NFANT Labs, Atlanta - A digital health company focused on improving the lives of neonatal infants through internet connected medical devices.
- Pindrop, Atlanta - A pioneer in voice fraud prevention and authentication, reducing fraud losses for the 8 of the top 10 banks in the US.
- Roadie, Buckhead - As the first on the way delivery network, Roadie connects people who have items to send with drivers already heading in the right direction.
- SalesLoft, Atlanta – A Sales Engagement Platform for modern sales organizations. We help companies believe in their product, process, and people.
- Sharecare, Buckhead - A digital health company helping people manage all their health in one place.
- Terminus, Buckhead - The leading account-based marketing platform for B2B marketers to target accounts, engage decision-makers and grow revenue.
- Videa, Atlanta - A Cox Media Group-owned supply-side platform bringing automation and data-driven decision-making to broadcast television.
"The Top 10 awards are given to an elite group of companies whose products and solutions are not only changing their respective industries, they are also putting Georgia on the map as a state where technology innovation can thrive," said Larry Williams, president & CEO of TAG. "We applaud each of these companies for standing out as leaders in Georgia's technology community and look forward to showcasing them at our annual Georgia Technology Summit."
For more information about TAG and the Georgia Technology Summit and to register for the event, visit http://www.tagonline.org/events/georgia-technology-summit and follow the conversation on Twitter through #TAGGTS.
About The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)
TAG is the leading technology industry association in the state, serving more than 35,000 members through regional chapters in Metro Atlanta, Athens, Augusta, Columbus, Macon/Middle Georgia, and Savannah. TAG’s mission is to educate, promote, and unite Georgia’s technology community to foster an innovative and connected marketplace that stimulates and enhances a tech-based economy.
The association provides networking and educational programs; celebrates Georgia’s technology leaders and companies; and advocates for legislative action that enhances the state’s economic climate for technology. TAG hosts over 200 events each year and serves as an umbrella organization for 33 professional societies. Additionally, the TAG Education Collaborative (TAG’s charitable arm) focuses on helping science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education initiatives thrive.
For more information visit the TAG website at www.tagonline.org or TAG’s community website at www.hubga.com.
# # #