Technology Association of Georgia
TAG Southeastern Software Association Announces the 2017 Impact Awards Winners
ATLANTA, GA – July 18, 2017– TAG Southeastern Software Association (SSA), one of the founding members of the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG), announced the winners for the eighth annual TAG SSA Impact Awards at the Hyatt Regency Suites in Marietta, Georgia. The Impact Awards recognize companies and their teams who have demonstrated outstanding leadership in bringing new technology solutions to the market.
This year’s winners were chosen from among 23 finalists in 5 categories.
Award winners by category:
- Technology Solutions Provider - CentralBOS, an integrated, mobile SaaS solution born in the cloud and designed specifically for the business needs of SMB organizations.
- Independent Software Vendor - Linq3, enables a more cost effective and broader lottery distribution network and enables state lottery to sell game tickets through integration with existing POS infrastructure, payment processing networks, lottery game operators, and state lottery systems.
- Corporate Internal Software Development - Atlanta Housing Authority, the largest housing authority in Georgia and one of the largest in the nation. AHA provides and facilitates affordable housing resources for nearly 22,000 low-income households comprised of approximately 50,000 people.
- Standout: Supply Chain and Logistics - Deposco provides a cloud-based SaaS platform for managing sourcing, orders and fulfillment across multiple channels, marketplaces and stores and supports fulfillment to over 100 countries, and has integrated over 40 marketplaces, ecommerce, shipping, sourcing and payment systems into our Bright Socket integrated platform.
- Emerging Mega Trends - Cybraics is an advanced analytics and artificial intelligence company focused on solving the hardest problems in cybersecurity. The company has created the most comprehensive security analytics platform available – nLighten, which uniquely combines multiple modes of machine learning with an advanced artificial intelligence engine, to find unknown, advanced & insider threats as well as targeted attacks.
In addition to the award ceremony, the evening included George Bowser, Senior Director of Business Development at DHL Supply Chain was the keynote speaker as he addressed the audience on the topic: “A Vision of the Future of Supply Chain Operations.”
Cherry Bekaert, QTS, RS Software and TriNet were sponsors for the event.
About TAG Southeastern Software Association (TAG SSA)
The mission of the Southeastern Software Association is to be the leading resource for software and information technology executives and professionals to connect and develop business opportunities. We strive to be the catalyst that helps to drive economic growth of the software and information technology industry by attracting and supporting the advancement of innovative companies, talent and capital in the region. We provide our members with superior networking, personal, professional and business development opportunities by connecting industry leaders, innovators and professionals throughout Georgia and the Southeast. Learn more at www.tagonline.org/chapters-and-societies/southeastern-software-association.
About The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)
TAG is the leading technology industry association in the state, serving more than 35,000 members through regional chapters in Metro Atlanta, Athens, Augusta, Columbus, Macon/Middle Georgia, and Savannah. TAG’s mission is to educate, promote, and unite Georgia’s technology community to foster an innovative and connected marketplace that stimulates and enhances a tech-based economy.
The association provides networking and educational programs; celebrates Georgia’s technology leaders and companies; and advocates for legislative action that enhances the state’s economic climate for technology. TAG hosts over 200 events each year and serves as an umbrella organization for 33 professional societies. Additionally, the TAG Education Collaborative (TAG’s charitable arm) focuses on helping science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education initiatives thrive.
For more information visit the TAG website at www.tagonline.org or TAG’s community website at www.hubga.com.