TAG Reveals Finalists for Sales Leadership Awards
ATLANTA- (January 31, 2017) –The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG), the state’s leading association dedicated to the promotion and economic advancement of Georgia’s technology industry, today announced the finalists for the inaugural Sales Leadership Awards honoring individual excellence in the Atlanta sales leadership ecosystem.
Categories were divided into Sales Leader Large Enterprise, Sales Leader Medium Enterprise and Sales Leader Startup/Growth Stage based on number of sales employees and correlating annual recurring revenue. Additional categories recognized the Inside Sales Leader of the Year, Sales Operations Leader of the Year and Sales Community Leader.
- Sales Leader Large Enterprise: Kevin Gallagher, Vesta Corporation; Michael Molloy, CA Technologies; Ryan Radding, Salesforce
- Sales Leader Medium Enterprise: Butch Goldi, QTS; Dan Michael, Hortonworks; Will Sugg, VMware AirWatch
- Sales Leader Startup/Growth Stage: Tonni Bennett, Terminus; Derek Grant, SalesLoft; Ian Steward, QASymphony
- Inside Sales Leader of the Year: Brett McNay, Salesforce; Eric Parham, MarketSource, Inc.; Chris Raniere, SecureWorks
- Sales Operations Leader of the Year: Ellen Kindley, QASymphony; Lindsey Nelson, CareerBuilder
- Sales Community Leader: Dr. Terry Loe, Kennesaw State University; Kyle Porter, SalesLoft; Mr. Irving R. Corrales & Dr. Cassandra Wells, Morehouse College
The winners for each category will be announced at the Sales Leadership Awards on February 23, 2017 at the Buckhead Club.
Learn more or register: www.tagonline.org.
About The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)
TAG is the leading technology industry association in the state, serving more than 35,000 members through regional chapters in Metro Atlanta, Athens, Augusta, Columbus, Macon/Middle Georgia, and Savannah. TAG’s mission is to educate, promote, and unite Georgia’s technology community to foster an innovative and connected marketplace that stimulates and enhances a tech-based economy.
The association provides networking and educational programs; celebrates Georgia’s technology leaders and companies; and advocates for legislative action that enhances the state’s economic climate for technology. TAG hosts over 200 events each year and serves as an umbrella organization for 33 professional societies. For more information visit the TAG website at www.tagonline.org.