FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Technology Association of Georgia
Last Chance to Enter the TAG Marketing Awards,
Deadline Tuesday, October 17
Nominate a Marketing Innovator, Company, or Agency Today
ATLANTA – October 12, 2017 – Are you a marketing risk taker, change-agent or up-and comer in Georgia’s technology ecosystem? The TAG Marketing Society invites you to submit a nomination for its annual TAG Marketing Awards now through October 17.
The TAG Marketing Awards recognizes the top tech marketers in Atlanta. Awards are offered in the following categories:
- Marketing Innovator(s) of the Year (Agency or Company) - An agency or company that has broken the mold, taken a risk or turned an “a-ha” moment into an innovative, concrete, business strategy and marketing plan.
- Marketing Executive of the Year (Company) - A leader that has demonstrated marketing leadership through a product launch, a campaign, a communications platform, or a growth strategy. This leader puts ideas into action, inspires the team and is always looking for a new and better way to do things.
- Best Integrated Marketing Campaign of the Year - Large Enterprise (Company at or over $500M) - A company or specific team that has dreamed, designed and developed a powerful integrated marketing/public relations campaign, project or event that exemplifies the spirit of the New Face of Marketing: transformation, innovation and creativity.
- Best Integrated Marketing Campaign of the Year - SMB (Company under $500M) - A company or specific team (from fledgling startup to growing organization) that has dreamed, designed and developed a powerful integrated marketing/public relations campaign, project or event that exemplifies the spirit of the New Face of Marketing: transformation, innovation and creativity.
- Marketing Technologist of the Year (Agency or Company) - This individual is a hybrid – part rockstar marketer and part techie. Depending on the task at hand, he or she draws from a unique skill set spanning everything from SEO and marketing automation to analytics, ideation and lead nurturing to drive growth and find unconventional solutions to complex challenges.
- Up & Coming Marketer of the Year (Agency or Company) - This enterprising individual represents the future of marketing. He or she is under 30 and has led a successful marketing/public relations campaign or project that drove results and delighted clients or customers.
- Digital Marketing Agency of the Year (Agency) - This agency not only met but exceeded their clients’ expectations by implementing various digital marketing tools, tactics and channels ranging from SEO, pay per click and social media to advertising and public relations to champion the New Face of Marketing. Judging will be based on impressiveness of results driven by your agency on behalf of your clients.
- Nonprofit Marketing Award (Nonprofit Organization) - This award honors the extraordinary leadership and achievement of a Georgia-based nonprofit. This organization has embraced modern marketing to creatively spread its message, overcome challenges, recruit new volunteers, raise funds and further its mission – driving positive change in the community.
Visit the TAG Marketing Awards website for more information and to submit a nomination for an individual or company that is deserving of either one of the awards above. Or click here to view last years’ video to see what you can expect at the event.
Winners will be honored at dinner reception hosted at the Cobb Energy Center on Monday, November 6 at 6:00pm.
About TAG Marketing
The TAG Marketing Society’s mission is to build a vibrant community of innovation and knowledge sharing for technology marketing professionals. We conduct quarterly forums designed to foster exchange of ideas around relevant and practical topics in technology marketing. We also host the annual Tech Marketing Awards to recognize innovators and celebrate successes. Marketing, when executed correctly, leads to higher sales and greater profits. That’s the focus of TAG Marketing, the only statewide association that is 100% focused on serving a membership of technology marketing processionals. For more information visit the TAG Marketing website at http://www.tagonline.org/chapters-and-societies/marketing/
About Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)
TAG is the leading technology industry association in the state, serving more than 35,000 members through regional chapters in Metro Atlanta, Athens, Augusta, Columbus, Macon/Middle Georgia, and Savannah. TAG’s mission is to educate, promote, and unite Georgia’s technology community to foster an innovative and connected marketplace that stimulates and enhances a tech-based economy.
The association provides networking and educational programs; celebrates Georgia’s technology leaders and companies; and advocates for legislative action that enhances the state’s economic climate for technology. TAG hosts over 200 events each year and serves as an umbrella organization for 33 professional societies. For more information visit the TAG website at http://www.tagonline.org/