Graphic Packaging, Payspan, PSA Healthcare and SunTrust To Speak At TAG CIO/CFO Roundtable November 5th
ATLANTA, GA—November 3, 2015— The Technology Association of Georgia announced the panel discussion topics for the upcoming fall TAG CIO/CFO Roundtable event to be held November 5, 2015 from 6:00pm - 8:00pm at the GTRI Conference Center.
The CIO/CFO Roundtable will feature a panel of CIOs and CFOs from leading organizations, including Graphic Packaging, Payspan, PSA Healthcare, and SunTrust. Panelists will include:
- Moderator: Vish Narendra, VP & CIO, Graphic Packaging, a leading company in the design and manufacturing of packaging for commercial products
- Steven Russell, CFO, Payspan, the largest healthcare payments and reimbursement network in the US
- Cigdem Delano, CIO, PSA Healthcare, a national company that provides pediatric home healthcare to medically fragile children and adults
- Opal Ferraro, CFO, PSA Healthcare
- Scott Sanders, SVP & CTO, Shared Services, SunTrust, a major American bank holding company
The bi-annual event draws a crowd of approximately 150 technology industry experts as they discuss how IT and Finance leadership align priorities in growing businesses.
The panel discussion topics will likely include:
- CIO/CFO Relationship: A context of the current relationship of CIO/CFOs.
- Cloud Technology: How the emergence of cloud solutions is putting pressure on funding models. How companies are adjusting from CapEx to Opex approaches.
- Business Transformation: Striking the balance between cost focus and business transformation efforts in rapidly changing organizations.
- Business Analytics: Featuring the current focus areas of each of the panelists. How to determine ROI on IT investments without a direct line of sight.
- Information Security: How can CIOs and CFOs justify spending on security infrastructure? Is it a fixed cost of doing business?
- Mergers & Acquisitions: How can the CIO partner with the CFO during and post M&A? What technology decisions are made in this process? Is M&A part of CIO decision making process?
The event is made possible by Platinum Sponsors Alvarez & Marsal and Software AG; Gold Sponsors Comcast Business and Internap; and Silver Sponsors Alfresco, Metasys Technologies and Pyramid Consulting.
To learn more and to register for the Roundtable, visit https://www.123signup.com/event?id=pmxcd
For additional information, contact Lowell Pratt, TAG Director of Executive Engagement, at email@example.com or 404-526-6032.
About the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)
TAG is the leading technology industry association in the state, serving more than 30,000 members through regional chapters in Metro Atlanta, Athens, Augusta, Columbus, Macon/Middle Georgia, and Savannah. TAG’s mission is to educate, promote, and unite Georgia’s technology community to foster an innovative and connected marketplace that stimulates and enhances a tech-based economy.
The association provides networking and educational programs; celebrates Georgia’s technology leaders and companies; and advocates for legislative action that enhances the state’s economic climate for technology. TAG hosts over 200 events each year and serves as an umbrella organization for 35 professional societies. For more information visit the TAG website at www.tagonline.org.