February 26th- TAG Marketing Awards Winners Circle at Industrious Atlanta
The TAG Marketing Winners Circle event, welcomed the winners from the 2018 TAG Marketing awards and was comprised of both Atlanta’s most innovative agency’s and high caliber marketers including:
- Mike Neumier, Arketi (Digital Marketing Agency of the Year)
- Joe’ Llyod, NanoLumens, TCO (Best Integrated Marketing Campaign of the Year: SMB)
- Anne Dawson, Yalo! (Up & Coming Marketer of the Year)
- Emily Thornton, ANNUITAS (Marketing Technologist of the Year)
The winners were on an interactive panel answering questions comprised of lessons learned, best practices, marketing technology advice, and future predictions of marketing organizations and content.
November 5th- TAG Marketing Awards
- Up & Coming Marketer of the Year – Anne Dawson, Yalo!
- Cause Marketing Award – TiE Atlanta
- Best Integrated Marketing Campaign of the Year: Large Enterprise – First Data Network & Security Solutions
- Best Integrated Marketing Campaign of the Year: SMB – NanoLumens, TCO Campaign
- Digital Marketing Agency of the Year – Arketi Group
- Marketing Innovator of the Year – Kira Mondrus, QASymphony
- Marketing Executives of the Year – Sarah Stansberry, Equifax and Titania Jordan, Bark
- Marketing Technologist of the Year – Emily Thornton, ANNUITAS
September 20, 2018: TAG Marketing Presents: True Life: Marketing ROI
For marketers, one of life’s greatest mysteries is measuring and reporting the ROI of its efforts. With the growing demand on marketing to show its strategic value and compete with other departments for more budget, now is the time to start to untangle the unwieldy knot of campaigns, lead sources and spend.
Fortunately, Atlanta three top tech CMOs are ready to share their secrets to mastering Marketing ROI.
Join us on Thursday, September 20th from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. at Launch 84 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303
With end of the year reporting on the horizon, you won’t want to miss their actionable advice.
August 23, 2018 : TAG Sales Leadership & Marketing Societies Present: Why Haven't We Solved the Alignment Dilemma? What does it take to bring Sales, Marketing & Customer Service together as One Team?
While the conversation about the importance of alignment is much more prominent than in years past, there are still opportunities for companies to make alignment a key priority.
Presentations from Splunk, Fiserv and Cox Media Group will be followed by unique table breakout exercises that let you walk in the shoes of the other side!
In 2017, SiriusDecisions research indicated that interdepartmental alignment has the following business benefits:
- Alignment drives between 5 percent & 36 percent of an organization’s growth.
- 38% higher sales win rates and 10% more reps hitting quota.
- IDC reported that the annual revenue impact is 10% either positively or negatively. To put that into perspective, that translates to $100M for a $1B company. Think about what that 10% swing can mean for any company.
Our speakers will kick-off the event talking about how their companies address alignment. You’ll hear from:
Marva Bailer, Director Global Field Success Leadership and Executive Engagement at Splunk
Shawn Murphy, Director Inside Sales at Fiserv
Neil Williamson, Director of Marketing and Research at Cox Media Group - Atlanta
To solve alignment challenges, we will discuss and brainstorm ideas for solving:
- Inconsistent team measurement and lack of accountability among teams.
- Misaligned compensation.
- How the lack of consistent and relevant data impedes the ability to drive the right decisions.
- The cost of poor communication.
- Broken processes and lack of buy-in by the C-Suite
May 24, 2018 – Geek Out at Comcast, SunTrust Battery Park
Featuring Atlanta’s most influential marketers and digital agencies for TAG Marketing’s third annual Geek Out on Marketing Technology event at Comcast’s Conference Center at Suntrust Park for:
- TED-inspired sessions you don’t want to miss -- presented by the best and brightest agencies and marketing leaders in Atlanta
- An interactive panel featuring the day’s presenters – ask questions, find inspiration and get expert advice
TED-inspired sessions will offer something for everyone – from agencies to enterprise organizations. Here’s a preview of some of the engaging topics on the agenda and the companies you’ll hear from.
March 1, 2018 - TAG Marketing Society Winner’s Circle
Exclusive insights and best practices from TAG's Marketing Award winners including NanoLumens, Yalo and Terminus.
Helping marketing professionals create revenue and profit growth strategies for their companies. Marketing, when executed correctly, leads to higher sales and greater profits. That’s the focus of TAG Marketing, the only statewide association that is 100% focused on serving a membership of technology marketing professionals.
January 31, 2017– Winner's Circle
April 27, 2017 – Geek Out on Marketing Technology
August 23, 2017- Customer Experience, the New Battleground
JC Quintana, author and founder of the Corporate Relationship Group, took the audience through interactive exercises focused on designing great customer experiences. Thanks to our podcast sponsor SalesWise, you can listen to JC's podcast interview to understand why relationships are key to business success: http://bit.ly/TAGSalesJC.
September 6. 2017 - Marketing Measurements
CMO Roundtable Reveals:
Which Marketing Metrics Matter – What’s Actionable and Why
There has never been more pressure on CMOs to deliver growth and ROI. C-suite expectations have increased as marketing budgets (Gartner says 12-14% of revenue for 2017) and technology and digital investments have grown. Measuring results is mission critical. This session seeks to capture lessons learned – how it’s done, insights and best practices, along with key metrics leveraged to ensure continued funding and build internal influence.
October - CX Talks 2017 Atlanta
The Customer Experience Summit
October 2, 2017 Atlanta, GA