TAG’s 14th Annual Golf Tournament
September 17, 2018
Supporting TAG and the TAG Education Collaborative (TAG-Ed).
PLEASE SEE BELOW LINK FOR SPONSORSHIP AVAILABILITY
We’ll be back this fall for our 14th annual TAGit golf tournament. This sell-out event funds TAG and the TAG Education Collaborative. A portion of the proceeds of the TAGit Golf Tournament benefits the TAG Educational Collaborative (TAG-Ed). TAG-Ed works to strengthen Georgia’s future workforce by providing internships, experiences and scholarships to students pursuing STEM careers.
We hope that you will support TAG and the TAG Education Collaborative by coming out and networking with some of the state’s most well-known C-Level Executives while playing in the state’s most prestigious golf tournament for technology stakeholders. This event will surely sell-out, so reserve your spot today!
Interested in sponsorship opportunities, please fill out this sponsorship interest form and a TAG Representative will follow up with you.
- Location: Cherokee Country Club, 665 Hightower TRL, Atlanta, GA 30350
- Check-in will be open at 10:00am in the lobby.
- Lunch will be served from 10:30am-12:00pm
- There will be a golf clinic with a pro 11:30am.
- A Putting Contest will be held before the tournament.
- 12:30pm is the shotgun start. Play will be in Shamble Format.
- Drink Stations and Beverage Carts will be located on the courses providing snacks and drinks to the golfers.
- Margarita Stations will also be available on each course between the 1st and 10th holes.
- Forecaddies will be assigned to all foursomes, depending on availability. They will be assigned based on sponsorship level and past tournament participation.
- Special contests on the course include: Longest Drive, Closest-to-the-Pin and Hole-in-One. A Putting Contest will take place before the tournament as well as a Chipping Contest.
- Trophies will be presented for all players in 1st – 3rd low net and low gross for both courses. The corporate cup will be presented to the winning corporate team. Prizes will be given to contest winners as well.
- Hors d’ oeuvres and cocktails will be served on the Event Lawn following golf. Golfers will be joined by TAG’s Board of Directors and event sponsors.
On the Course Draft Station
Golf Cart Path
Closest to the Pin
Tee & Hole
3Ci Team Photo
Insperity Team Photo