The Summit brings together and engages more than 1,300 prominent technology, business and thought leaders centered around the most prominent and relevant trends that are sparking, disrupting and driving innovation today through the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) – one of the country’s largest technology associations with 34,000+ members.
The Summit is an invitation to engage with the tech community! It provides an opportunity to learn, meet, and discover new ways for your company to get involved, develop relationships, and identify potential partnerships. The Summit allows you to ‘be in the know’ on who is leading the industry in innovation and inspiring what’s next in technology.
The Summit will showcase nationally recognized speakers, trending content sessions, the newest inductee into the Technology Hall of Fame of Georgia, and Georgia’s most innovative tech companies revolutionizing business. Attendees will also have an opportunity to demo the latest technology and interact with TAG’s tech professional societies for ways to get plugged into what’s happening in the Georgia tech market.
Check out The Summit website here for more details.
- 1 ½ Day Event
- 1300+ Attendees
- Top 40 and Top 10 Innovative Companies in Georgia
- Release of the 2020 State of the Industry Report
- Summit Exhibitor Showcase of Most Innovative Companies
- Keynote Speaker
- 16 Breakout Sessions Focusing on Current and Future Tech Trends
- 2019 Tech Hall of Fame Inductee Announced
- TAG Impact Award Winner
- TAG Society Showcase
- Interactive Demos with Next-Gen Technology
- 12M+ Media Impressions
- Early Bird Special TAG Member – $150 Non-TAG Member – $200
Valid until 11/30/19
- Regular Registration TAG Member – $199 Non-TAG Member – $250
Valid until 2/26/20 at 5pm
- Table Sales (include 10 Event Tickets at a Reserved Table) TAG Member – $1700 Non-TAG Member – $2200
Valid until 2/21/20 at 5pm
- At Door Ticket Pricing – $299
Valid 3/3/20 – 3/4/20