About this Event
Python is the most popular programming language in the world. It is a vital component of data science and machine learning and has a very simple and easy to read style. It is one also one of the most flexible programming languages, and can be used in desktop software, mobile applications, web development and more. Whether you are new to coding or are looking to increase your value as an application developer or data scientist, Python’s simple syntax and object-oriented programming paradigm make it a must learn language for everyone.
In this course, you will expand your Python proficiencies:
- Create object-oriented Python applications.
- Design and create a GUI.
- Store data in a database from Python applications.
- Communicate using client/server network protocols.
- Manage multiple processes with threading.
- Implement unit testing.
- Package an application for distribution.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with object-oriented programming and Python 2.x or 3.x. You can obtain this level of skill and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations course:
Python® Programming: Introduction