In partnership with Certnexus and Logical Operations publisher of technical training courseware.
This bootcamp course covers content from Logical Operations’ Python Programming: Introduction, Python Programming: Advanced, and Cyber Secure Coder (CSC) courses.
Python is the most popular programming language in the world. It is a vital component of data science and machine learning and has a very simple and easy to read style. It is one also one of the most flexible programming languages, and can be used in desktop software, mobile applications, web development and more. Whether you are new to coding or are looking to increase your value as an application developer or data scientist, Python’s simple syntax and object-oriented programming paradigm make it a must learn language for everyone.
In this course, you will:
- Set up Python and develop a simple application.
- Declare and perform operations on simple data types, including strings, numbers, and dates.
- Declare and perform operations on data structures, including lists, ranges, tuples, dictionaries, and sets.
- Write conditional statements and loops.
- Define and use functions, classes, and modules.
- Manage files and directories through code.
- Deal with exceptions.
In this course, you will also expand your Python proficiencies:
- Create object-oriented Python applications.
- Design and create a GUI.
- Store data in a database from Python applications.
- Communicate using client/server network protocols.
- Manage multiple processes with threading.
- Implement unit testing.
- Package an application for distribution.
Cyber Secure Coder is designed to validate the knowledge and skills required to create and develop secure applications. With over 111 billion lines of code being written every year, and application developers sourcing over 70% of their code from sources like GitHub, there has never been a stronger need for coders to know best practices around security by design principles. Organizations are looking to shorten their development lifecycles, decrease costs, and hire programmers who can help them do these things by focusing on security first, last, and always. Separate yourself from the other programmers, become a Cyber Secure Coder today.
In this course, you will employ best practices in software development to develop secure software.
- Identify the need for security in your software projects.
- Eliminate vulnerabilities within software.
- Use a Security by Design approach to design a secure architecture for your software.
- Implement common protections to protect users and data.
- Apply various testing methods to find and correct security defects in your software.
- Maintain deployed software to ensure ongoing security.