About this Event
Data is the lifeblood of every business and understanding data through descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics is critical to driving business success in a data driven economy. Creating great visualizations is another key to extracting maximum value out of their data. This virtual, online 2-day class teaches you all these techniques and more.
You will learn:
- Data Analysis Fundamentals
- How to Visualize Data in Excel
- Using Formulas and Functions to Analyze Data
- Analyzing data with PivotTables
- Presenting Dashboards
- Creating Geospatial Visualizations
- Statistical Analysis
- Getting and Transforming Data
- Modelling Data with Power Pivot
- Presenting Insight with Reports
Join Bob Carver, author of Data Analysis and Visualizations with Excel, as he leads you through activities that will expand your Excel skills. Over this fast-paced, virtual session, you will learn how to perform robust data analysis and create stunning visualizations using advanced Microsoft Excel tools. All registrants will receive a recording of this event.