Tuesday, September 14th, 2021
2595 Sugarloaf Club Drive
Duluth, GA 30097
FORE! TAG’s annual TAGit Golf Tournament is the state’s most prestigious golf tournament for technology stakeholders. The day is filled with networking, fund, prizes and awards. A portion of event proceeds benefits the TAG Education Collaborative (TAG-Ed), providing vital pathways to STEM careers for students across Georgia. If you are interested in participating in the great event, please contact Vince at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supporting TAG and the TAG Education Collaborative (TAG-Ed).
We’ll be back this fall for our 17th annual TAGit golf tournament. This sell-out event funds to the TAG Education Collaborative by giving more than $200,000 in scholarships to assist high school students in pursuing technology careers since its inception.
We hope that you will support TAG and the TAG Education Collaborative by coming out and networking with some of the state’s most well-known C-Level Executives while playing in the state’s most prestigious golf tournament for technology stakeholders. This event will surely sell-out, so reserve your spot today!
- Lunch and Breakfast will be served
- Drink Stations will be located on the courses providing snacks and drinks to the golfers.
- Special contests on the course may include: Closest-to-the-Pin and Putting Contest
- Awards event to follow
2021 Photo Gallery
Congratulations to our top teams and contest winners!
Flight 1: Stables to Meadows
Gross: (-18) Dennis Hall, Mike Toplisek, Take Skouras & Jerome Bettis
Net: (-34) Robert Laurens, Leslie Finley, Brandy Casey, Jenny Rice
Gross: (-17) Dennis Hall, Jr., Chris Roy, Scott Klinger, Bobby Nix
Net: (-26) Dennis Hall, Mike Toplisek, Taki Skouras, Jerome Bettis
Flight 2: Stables to Pines
Gross: (-17) Kyle Tothill, Jeff Pierce, Jeff Klove, Ken Meyer
Net: (-23) Ryan Lescalleet, Chuck Holmes, Abishek Agarwal and Uish Narendra
Gross: (-10) Ryan Lescalleet, Chuck Holmes, Abishek Agarwal and Uish Narendra
Net: (-23) Bill VanCuren, Bob Howe, Chris Hirst and James Ray
Flight 3: Pines to Meadows
Gross: (-16) Tommy Crouch, Randy Arrowood, Dave Walters and Dan Lee
Net: (-36) Beth Bergmann, Ross Page, Frank Thomas, Jim Stolberg
Gross: (-15) Mike Burruss, John Sheridan, Ross McNeil and Dan Lee
Net: (-29) Tommy Crouch, Randy Arrowood, Dave Walters and Dan Lee
Closest to the Pin
Health & Safety Measures
Health and Safety for our participants and sponsors is a Top Priority
Providing a safe and fun environment is a top priority for this event. We are all cognizant of COVID-19 and the preventative measures required and TAG has worked with TPC Sugarloaf, so participants and sponsors have fun in a healthy environment.
- Each participate and sponsor will be asked to participate in routine health screening including a temperature check and Q&A regarding wellness and travel to and from high risk areas over past 14 days
- All carts will be disinfected before play
Protection and Preparation
- Masks will be available for participant and sponsors
- Hand sanitizer will be included in each cart
- TPC Sugarloaf staff will always wear masks
- Cadies will wear masks
- Players will clean their own balls and towels will be provided for each participant
- Club house and restrooms will be sanitized at least once an hour. Hand sanitizer will be available around the clubhouse
Reception and Hospitality
- Lunch boxes will be provided in participant carts based upon tee time
Guests and Spectators
- Guest and spectators will be limited to TAG staff and TPC Sugarloaf participants on the day of play
TAG and TPC Sugarloaf will continue to assess health and safety measure to ensure the highest standards are in place for this event. As required measures will be updated.