TAG Health focuses on Georgia’s rapidly expanding healthcare field. Healthcare IT and management professionals, physicians, allied health professionals and hospital administrative personnel are all members of the Society. We focus on the rapid advances in healthcare technology that are having an enormous impact on the field. Emerging biotech firms, new drugs and treatments, regulatory pressures, funding for promising start-ups and the management of a sea of healthcare information are all covered by the Society’s programs. The TAG Health's mission is to be a catalyst for furthering Georgia as a leader in healthcare technology, through opportunities in education, networking and collaboration by working with society members, community leaders and industry stakeholders to create an environment that will facilitate the realization of this mission.
The TAG Health Board would like to thank Board member Alan Urech for his insight and contribution to the Board.
Sponsor TAG Health!
Download Sponsor Opportunities here.
Tiffany Stewart, Technology Association of Georgia, email@example.com, 404-920-2011
2019 Calendar of Events
- 2019 Health IT Day at the Capitol with TAG Health and GA HIMSS
- TAG Digital Health and TAG Mobility Present: Personalized Digital Health: How Consumer & Doctors Are Being Impacted
- TAG Health Presents: A Conversation with Duke Margolis - Real World Data - Opportunities and Challenge
- TAG Health Presents: The State of Cybersecurity Among Georgia Hospitals
- TAG CRM/CX and TAG Digital Health Presents: Bringing CX into Rx
- TAG Health Innovation Summit 2019
Please visit our events calendar for event date and details*
*Dates and Topics are subject to change
TAG Health Board of Advisors
Brian Kenah, Sharecare
Baha Zeidan, Azalea Health
Allan Hess, MedAssets
Jennifer Martin, Sharecare, Inc
Chris Watson, in90group
Seth Narayanan, Telliant
Mary Beth Macciono, Porter Keadle
Anita Belamy, Anthem
Joseph Bakutes, Deloitte
Jordan Schrenk, Savillis