C-Level forum to scale companies: Venture Capital, Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Alliances
Over the past 10 years, Georgia companies have: raised $5.5 Billion in Venture Capital; attracted $16 Billion in Private Equity; and transacted $180 Billion in M&A deals. In each of the last 2 years, Atlanta has outpaced Austin, San Diego, Research Triangle, and Denver/Boulder in attracting private investment dollars and total M&A deals. Click here to learn more.
• Provide a Forum for Industry thought Leaders to share the latest real-world insights and best-practices in the implementation of corporate development strategies and initiatives.
• Career Development and networking opportunities with like-minded business professionals.
• Enterprise & Startup Executives responsible for: Corporate Development, Strategy & Planning,
Partnerships & Alliances and Legal & Regulatory.
• Professional Services firms: Attorneys, Business Brokers, Investment Bankers, M&A Advisors and Management Consultants.
• TAG Corporate Development was created by senior Industry leaders from IBM Corp. and Morris, Manning & Martin LLP, one of the leading technology law firms in the country.
• Featured C-Level speakers: Chairman IBM Global Acquisitions Committee (NYSE: IBM); CEO AT&T Intellectual Property (NYSE: T); CEO SecureWorks (NASDAQ: SCWX); CEO Paymetric (NYSE: VNTV); CEO Kabbage (SoftBank); CFO EarthLink (NASDAQ: ELNK); COO The Weather Company (NYSE: IBM); CSO Assurant (NYSE: AIZ); President Sprint (NYSE: S); President Aflac Ventures (NYSE: AFL); MD Intel Capital (NASDAQ: INTC); MD Hewlett Packard Ventures (NYSE: HPQ); MD UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund (NYSE: UPS); Georgia Secretary of State (Georgia); CEO Metro Atlanta Chamber (MAC); President Atlanta Technology Angels (ATA).
• CXOs Series (annual signature event) C-suite insights on the journey in rapidly scaling a business. Profiled high-growth companies: Cloud Sherpas; Cardlytics; Kabbage; SecureWorks; Paymetric.
View Our Past Society Events https://is.gd/gZwiH6
TAG Sponsorship Opportunities https://is.gd/AVQe6i
Join our CorpDev LinkedIn Group https://is.gd/5ljwyN
Follow @TAGCorpDev on Twitter https://is.gd/40Ohmc
For more information about TAG Corporate Development, please contact the society liaison Rebecca Markusson at firstname.lastname@example.org