Black tech entrepreneurs participate fully in
Georgia’s growth economy
Tech Entrepreneurial Growth provides avenues for Georgia’s Black technology entrepreneurs to gain equity for acquiring venture capital or access corporate contracting. This initiative includes TAG Connect (a tri-annual event), TAG VC Connect, and a Pre-Seed Business Development Referral program.
“By leveraging tools to create wealth, cultivate future leaders, and strengthen communities, our mission is to broaden access to customer acquisition and venture capital to achieve equality.”
Dr. Loretta Daniels, CDP, Director, TAG Bridge Builders
What We Do:
- TAG Connect
- This tri-annual event connects Black tech entrepreneurs (the seller) with access to procurement opportunities.
- Designed for the seller to present business services/products to the buyer (a TAG Member organization), the events are hosted by a TAG Member organization.
- Participants will be required to the criteria before being accepted to participate. The program will be designed to track the outcomes.
- Connect with TAG Invest Connect
- Provides access to venture capital to achieve economic equality; it is a vehicle to build wealth, develop future leaders, and strengthen communities.
- Participants are required to the criteria before being accepted to participate.
- Pre-Seed Business Development Referral Program
- This program is designed to connect Black IT entrepreneurs that need help getting ready to present their businesses for funding.