Volunteer Job Description
Thank you for your interest in volunteering to help us advance our initiatives. We are searching for reliable and trustworthy volunteers to join TAG Bridge Builders. The volunteer’s responsibilities include completing tasks assigned by the Director, upholding the organization’s values, and maintaining a high degree of professionalism with all stakeholders.
- Graphic Design
- Responsibilities: Assisting with graphic design for social media and marketing materials.
- Desired Experience/Qualifications: Design experience with Canva, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, or Photoshop
- Event Planning:
- Responsibilities: Assist with planning both virtual and in-person events. Venue booking, set-up and cleanup.
- Desired Experience/Qualifications: Excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask.
- Responsibilities: Assist with fundraising efforts to increase the support to provide scholarships and funding for all program initiatives.
- Desired Experience/Qualifications: Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing, enthusiastic, and creative thinker.
- Job Board Management:
- Responsibilities: Assist with posting and managing job listings, communicate with employers, and provide reporting data.
- Desired Experience: Ability to organize incoming information, excellent communication skills
- Social Media Management
- Responsibilities: Assist with developing weekly social media post for LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, manage social media posting calendar.
- Desired Experience: Experience posting on social media platforms.
- Public Relations
- Responsibilities: Assist with creating press releases, researching relevant news, and assist with scheduling press coverage via collaboration with our Marketing Team.
- Desired Experience: Knowledge of communication, media, and entertainment via education or experience.
- Email Marketing
- Responsibilities: Assist with developing email marketing campaigns
- Desired Experience: Excellent written communication skills
- The ability to volunteer from 5 to 20 hours per month (based on the project need)
- Completion of relevant training as required.
- A high degree of professionalism and the ability to follow instructions.
- Good time management and reliable transport.