Underwrite the Program
Increase TAG scholarship fund by $100,000 for the next 5 years
Advocate for minorities to achieve higher level management and executive jobs
Facilitate introductions of Black entrepreneurs to TAG members and corporate leaders
Diversify membership in all boards – TAG and Societies, committees and task forces
Underwrite the Program
Whether you’re a leading Georgia technology company or a mid-sized growth company looking to make an impact at this critical juncture, you can Become a Bridge Builder.
* Multiple year commitments are reviewed annually
Volunteer Job Description
Thank you for your interest in volunteering to help us advance our initiatives. We are searching for reliable and trustworthy volunteers to join TAG Bridge Builders. The volunteer’s responsibilities include completing tasks assigned by the Director, upholding the organization’s values, and maintaining a high degree of professionalism with all stakeholders.
- Graphic Design
- Responsibilities: Assisting with graphic design for social media and marketing materials.
- Desired Experience/Qualifications: Design experience with Canva, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, or Photoshop
- Event Planning:
- Responsibilities: Assist with planning both virtual and in-person events. Venue booking, set-up and cleanup.
- Desired Experience/Qualifications: Excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask.
- Responsibilities: Assist with fundraising efforts to increase the support to provide scholarships and funding for all program initiatives.
- Desired Experience/Qualifications: Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing, enthusiastic, and creative thinker.
- Job Board Management:
- Responsibilities: Assist with posting and managing job listings, communicate with employers, and provide reporting data.
- Desired Experience: Ability to organize incoming information, excellent communication skills
- Social Media Management
- Responsibilities: Assist with developing weekly social media post for LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, manage social media posting calendar.
- Desired Experience: Experience posting on social media platforms.
- Public Relations
- Responsibilities: Assist with creating press releases, researching relevant news, and assist with scheduling press coverage via collaboration with our Marketing Team.
- Desired Experience: Knowledge of communication, media, and entertainment via education or experience.
- Email Marketing
- Responsibilities: Assist with developing email marketing campaigns
- Desired Experience: Excellent written communication skills
- The ability to volunteer from 5 to 20 hours per month (based on the project need)
- Completion of relevant training as required.
- A high degree of professionalism and the ability to follow instructions.
- Good time management and reliable transport.
Fund an Educational Scholarship
To provide funding for training and education, our goal is to increase the TAG scholarship fund by $100,000 over the following five years. Scholarships are more than just financial aid; they also give worthy individuals the chance to enhance their education and gain new skills that will help them advance their careers.