Dear Training Provider,
TAG strives to be a resource for all its members. In addition to supporting the technology community with events, society meetings, and a wealth of information on its websites, TAG also responds to the needs of the technology community by serving as a trusted source for training programs.
In time for Back-to-School 2015, TAG will release a new Training Provider Directory in both print and web format. This directory will provide a great promotional opportunity for training providers. The target date to release this directory will be early August 2015, and we would like to include you.
- Increase Visibility & Demand: Showcase your best programs to the technology community and receive recognition of being a TAG Training Provider. Increase demand for your training programs by having the promoted by the Technology Association of Georgia.
- Generate Premier Company Leads: Allow TAG to promote your programs to more than 400 Premier member companies through your listing in the Training Provider Directory, and generate new leads for your on-site or online training programs.
- Build Contacts & Referrals: At TAG, our Premier Members are assigned relationship managers, allowing TAG to better understand their needs. From time to time, you may receive referrals from TAG when Premier members express interest in certain training programs.
- Instant Notifications from Online RFP: Be included in our new online RFP process. Receive instant notifications when TAG members submit requests for training programs.
- Full-Page Listing: You will receive a full-page listing, highlighting your programs and services.
- Premier Members: This information will be distributed to over 400 TAG Premier members and handed out upon request at Premier company Lunch-and-Learns.
- Member Packets: The directory will also be included in Prospective Member and New Premier Member Packets distributed at orientations and other events.
- Link: Your listing will be hyperlinked to drive more traffic to your company website.
- Webinars: TAG training providers often have the opportunity to instruct open-enrollment webinars for the TAG membership. These webinars can serve as an opportunity to build your brand and cross-promote your training programs and services.
If you would like to participate in this program, please submit the following:
- Description: Submit information about your program for review by TAG
- Fee: Select and pay your listing fee
Directory Listing Fee:
- TAG Member Rate: $450: Training providers who are TAG members can have their listing in the directory and receive these benefits for just $450 per year. This provides you with a standard listing to promote your programs.
- Non-Member Rate: $750: For training providers that are non-members. This provides you with a standard listing to promote your programs.
Directory Listing Discount:
- Save $150: You can receive a $150 discount on your annual directory listing fee by offering a minimum referral fee of 10% to TAG and/or a 20% discount to TAG members who enroll in your courses.
For more information regarding the TAG Training Provider Directory, please contact Heather Maxfield at email@example.com.