TAG Training in Partnership with Sandler Training will be hosting the Sandler 2 Day Sandler Selling Workshop at the Alpharetta training center on October 12th & 13th. This workshop will be the fastest way to get to the core principles of the Sandler Selling System and its novel approach to the buyer-seller dance.
This workshop is for:
Executives and Managers who are concerned that their current sales system is either stale or non-existent.
Salespeople who are realizing that leading sales conversations is a perishable skill and that they need to be on boarded/re-integrated into Sandler System.
Professional Service Firms who need to lead rather than follow in their business development/referral request conversations.
Marketing or Sales Operations Experts who need to better understand the sales systems in order to assist in business development.
Let us know if you would like to attend or know of someone we should invite on your behalf. You can find the details for this event here LINK
Investment: Non Member $1995, TAG Member $1795 (includes light breakfast, lunch, networking and materials).
Click here to register.
October 12th, 2016 - October 13th, 2016
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Sandler Training 11675 Great Oaks Way Ste. 135 Alpharetta, GA 30022
The sessions begin at 8:00am and end at 4:30pm. Lunch is provided. Dress comfortably and be prepared to interact with fellow sales professionals who will be making the journey to sales excellence with you.
- Understanding your selling challenges
- Buyer / Seller process at work
- Why use a system?
- Sandler 7-step system
- Building rapport with prospects
- Role playing
- Knowing your communication style
- Psychological foundations of Sandler
- Establishing mutual agreements with prospects
- Understanding the emotional reasons prospects buy
- How to ask effective questions
- Selling with features & benefits vs. finding pain
- The proper way to qualify prospects
- Using pain to find money and drive decisions
- Structuring your presentation
- Preventing Back-outs and buyer's remorse
What Will I Learn?
Sales Professionals will learn:
- How to ask effective questions that help close the sale
- How to quickly identify the decision-maker(s)
- How to uncover the true reasons people buy
- How to effortlessly prospect for new business
- How to find the power to eliminate unpaid consulting
- How to shorten your selling cycle.
- How to get more referrals.
- How to keep control of the sales process.
- How to turn a suspect into a prospect in 30 seconds.
- How to effectively handle stalls and objections.
- How to stop giving away your profit by selling on price.
- How to keep the customer from backing out after he decides to buy.
- How to stop buyer's remorse
- How to nurture your client into the sale.