MCITP Certification Training: 7 Certification
CED Solutions provides the 15-day Microsoft Certification Boot Camp for MCITP: Windows 2008 R2 Server Enterprise Administrator. CED Solutions is #1 in Microsoft Certifications in North America (2009) for all locations with many thousands of students each year. CED Solutions makes it very easy for you to stay focused, and concentrate on studying by handling all of the support issues you need to be successful. We send you course materials to read prior to attending class, and we send you practice exam questions to review prior to class. We will arrange your airfare, lodging, daily shuttle service from the hotel to the training center, schedule all of your exams, and provide the best instruction available.
Three different MCITP Certifications will be obtained in this course: MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator; MCITP: Server Administrator; and MCITP: Enterprise Administrator.
Our instructors have taught Certification Boot Camps for CED Solutions for an average of 8 years each. All of our MCITP training is provided by Microsoft Certified Trainers. The courseware we use is the Certified Microsoft Courseware available only to Microsoft Partners. CED Solutions is one of the few CPLS (Certified Partners for Learning Solutions) training centers in North America. The pricing for the MCITP Boot Camp includes roundtrip airfare, lodging, all course materials, practice exams, all 7 Certification exams (which you wil take in our testing center), breakfast and lunch, snacks and refreshments. A reduced price is available if airfare and/or lodging are not required.
Course Length: 16 days
- MCTS: Windows 7, Configuring
- MCITP: Windows 7, Desktop Administration
- MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration
- MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuration
- MCITP: Windows 2008 Server Administrator
- MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuring
- MCITP: Windows 2008 Enterprise Administrator
Number of Exams: 7
SATV Vouchers: 15
Two Hour Class: Organizational advantages of the MCITP for Windows 2008 R2 Server
The purposes of this class are to explore the MCITP Windows 2008 R2 Server, understand its place relative to previous and current Microsoft Professional Certifications, gain a foundational knowledge of the subject matter, and recognize how the MCITP Windows 2008 R2 Server can drive productivity and performance with an organization.
- Background on the MCITP Windows 2008 R2 Server
- The MCITP Windows 2008 R2 Server relative to other (previous and current) Microsoft certifications
- The importance and relevance of full certification
- Resources available to individuals and organizations
- Improvements in team efficiency
- Overview of MCITP Windows 2008 R2 Server content and the different tracks available
2 Hours On-site Training
- Non-Member - $1,500
- Member - $1,200
- Premier Member - $800, With Premier Renewal - $500
***Flat rate Pricing for up to 30 employees.
For Registration or to Schedule an On-site Training, Please contact Julianne McCannon at 404-920-2003 or email@example.com