Digital Badge Programs
What is the fastest way to increase revenues and profitable growth? It's not client acquisition, it's client retention. And improving client retention requires a formal and disciplined account management process.
Kennesaw State University’s new account management mobile-learning program will help you drive significant increases in both client satisfaction and client retention. The program offers practical knowledge, backed by research, proven in practice, at your fingertips, 24/7.
The Digital Badge in Account Management program integrates the Clients for Life® principles and tools with gamified mobile learning that both educates and entertains. Discover what world-class account managers know and use every day, and how they keep the clients that they have worked so hard to get. You will learn how to…
- Apply the Attitude and Action™ principles for understanding and managing client expectations
- Design and lead an Expectations Session™ with key clients
- Use the Web of Influence® method for mapping relationships
- Effectively communicate and connect with clients
- Implement the RevelationX™ Service Life Cycle method
- Build and nurture authentic business relationships
- Achieve world-class client retention rates
Growth through innovation. It’s the purest and most satisfying feeling in business. Analysts praise it. Customers adore it. Employees crave it. Investors reward it. Competitors covet it.
Kennesaw State University’s new business innovation mobile-learning programs will help you create innovations that delight customers and drive revenues. The program offers practical knowledge, backed by research, proven in practice, at your fingertips, 24/7.
The Digital Badge in Understanding Business Innovation program integrates innovation principles and tools with gamified mobile learning that educates and entertains. As you conquer quests, tackle challenges and climb levels, you will engage with collaborators who will help you transform your new ideas into new products and services. You will learn how to…
- Launch innovations that delight customers and leave competitors saying: “How do they do it?"
- Innovate to create value that drives profits and loyalty
- Map an emotional interface strategy for every touch point
- Prototype new products and new business models
- Play a lead role in building an innovative culture
- Apply the most popular innovation frameworks
- Achieve world-class rates of innovation
These courses are led by Kathy Schwaig, Ph.D., John Gamble, Steve Wurzbacher, and Molly Fletcher.
TAG Members Receive $100 off!
TAG Premier Members Receive $150 off!
Promo Code coming soon