The TAG State of the Industry: Technology in Georgia Report was created to be a useful tool for Georgia's many technology stakeholders. The report and the valuable information it contains have far-reaching and virtually unlimited uses, including:
- A repository of facts, statistics, trends and other insights into the Georgia Technology Industry
- A catalyst of important local industry information to be used by venture capital firms and other investors
- A source of information on the Georgia Technology infrastructure
- A resource for large and small technology business owners and decision makers
- A guide for companies considering headquarter relocation to Georgia
- A means to differentiate Georgia's tech sector from other states
- A rich source of information for the news media
Sponsorship Opportunities are Available!
The State of the Industry Report continues to be heavily viewed as a resource for anyone looking to start and/or grow their business in Georgia. The report is housed on the TAG and sponsor websites which collectively receive over 1 million unique visitors every year. We also offer a printed version of the report's 10 Key Findings - Executive Summary. If you are looking to establish or reinforce your organization as a key player in GA technology, this is an exceptional opportunity!
Questions? Email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
To view reports from previous years, please follow the links below.
2018 State of the Industry Report
2017 State of the Industry Report
2016 State of the Industry Report
2015 State of the Industry Report
2014 State of the Industry Report
2013 State of the Industry Report
2012 State of the Industry Report: Executive Summary Key Findings
2011 State of the Industry Report: Executive Summary Key Findings