• TAG’s 2016 State and Federal Legislative Agenda
• CompTIA and TAG’s Federal Policy Priorities
• EPCA Reform Leave Behind
• Georgia Delegation Bios
• Scheduled Appointments
• Troutman Sanders Reception Invite
• National Technology Security Coalition Fact Sheet
Tino and Heather will lead the two groups visiting with the Georgia delegation on Wednesday, February 10th. Do not worry, you will get a download of all the information you will need to know before you speak with legislators!
If you have questions or want to do a little “studying” before coming to DC, there are two recommendations. One, if you were not able to join us for the webinar on “What to Expect” HERE is a link to a webinar and to the slides that gives you background on the Fly-In. Two, you can also view the DC Fly-In Briefing book. There will be a hard copy of the Briefing book awaiting you at registration.
Should you need anything during your trip, please contact one of the following:
• Heather Maxfield, 770-826-4916, email@example.com
• Joseph Santoro, 404-694-8523, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Kimberly Steele, 404-406-0220, email@example.com
• Tino Mantella, 678-984-8528, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Joe Rubin, 202-557-4180, joseph.rubin@AGG.com (CompTIA Liaison)
Lastly, in honor of the fact that this year is a Presidential Election year, we wanted to give this DC Fly-In a little extra spice. CompTIA is holding a contest to predict the results of the New Hampshire GOP and Democratic Primaries. The individual who correctly guesses the outcome will win an Amazon Echo. On-line submission and the rules of the contest are here: http://bit.ly/NHPrimaryPoll. The contest will remain open until 1 pm on February 9th!
We are all excited to see you next week. Feel free to connect if you have any questions!